ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴋɪᴅs. : ✔️

TY: He didn't care he just wanted you to be happy. You really didn't want any kids but the condom kept breaking so.. maybe you should get another brand since you got stuck with 4 kids.

2 girls
2 boys

OLI: He really want a boy but after the third you got really tired but you pushed through and got him a boy.

3 girls
1 boy

SEB: All he really wanted was a boy. So you ended up having two. Then the third was an accident, but it was a babygirl so you didn't really care.

1 girl
2 boys

REGIE: He really didn't want any but you guys got stuck with a boy. Then you guys had another on purpose. He was hoping for a boy and he got his wish.

2 boys

DARREN: He wanted the whole package, even though he wasn't the best with kids he still loved them. So... somehow.. you need up with six.

2 girls
4 boys

RYAN: He just put it in and let nature take its course. You ended up with twins... then you tried again.. and more twins..

3 boys
1 girl

JUSTIN: You both only wanted one, and you didn't really care about the gender. But you got a girl!!

1 girl

KANE: A boy and a girl, he'd want both so he could have the experience of seeing both of them grow up so differently.

1 girl
1 boy

BAE: He wanted a girl, and he got one. So you were both really happy about it. So you tried for a boy.. but you had a miscarriage.. but that didn't stop you from loving your baby girl with all your heart.

1 girl

BAO: You got two. Both were accidents but you still loved them with all your hearts.

1 girl
1 boy

ANGEL: His words, "If you're happy. I'm happy." So, you had none and adopted three. Then you wanted more.. no pain and ending up with kids. Say less, you adopted two more.

3 boys
2 girls

luv, authory poo ☆