ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs. : ✔️

A/N: This shit is serious, not all that pick me girl, "you dont wanna make me angy." or "i see red when i get mad." type stuff.

OLIVER: He'd reason with you. Try to talk your way out of your anger, cause Oli is smooth like that. And most of the time, it actually works. When he's done, you'll watch a movie and apologize for the insults you called one of the boys for pissing you off and then he'll tell you how proud he is and stuff like that.

SEB: He'd hug you tightly till you calm the freak out. That's all there is to it. 

REGIE: This man bought a whole punching bag because he didn't like that you took your anger out on your stuffed animals, because when you weren't throwing them across the room or punching their faces in, they were your children and your babies that no one else could touch. So when you got upset you'd just walk into your the garage, put in headphones, put on your gloves, and punch away. Sometimes you'd cry and you almost broke the chain a few times, but either way it helped so much. Plus, most of the time he'd watch over you just incase you did something.

DARREN: Usually you take your anger and cry it all out. So when that happens he'll buy you something small and you two will spend the next few hours away from everyone and everything. Chilling out to your guys playlist and watching weird shows. He let's you cry everything out, then you chill out.

RYAN: He just ignores you. He knows when you get upset not to say anything stupid, so he says nothing. He'll just stay quiet and hug you or gently kiss your head as you try to chill out.

JUSTIN: You would go off on one of the boys, he'd hear and run to you, go behind you and give you some sort of hug or he'd squeeze your hand gently with his head inside of your neck, kissing your hair. Suprisngly, it made you just turn around and hug Justin tightly while sqeezing the absolute shart out of his sweatshirt. He'd give the member a quick 'I'm sorry' look before picking your body up and walking to your guys' room and you'd jam to some R&B for an hour.

KANE: He is literally going to drag you to his room and slap you on his gaming chair and make you watch a good anime. You get into it and ignore him staring into your soul. Mama Kane don't take none of your shit.

luv, athroy poo