𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑. : 001

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

"ˢʰᵉˢ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᵗᶜʰᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵒˡⁱᵛᵉʳ"

𝐈𝐓 was a rainy day, the day the young parent dropped his daughter off at daycare for the first time. The clouds were gray, and the sun was nowhere to be found.

The tiny girls' cries could be heard from the  other side of the world as her tired father tried to pass her into a woman's arms.

"Y/N, baby, I'll be back. Just- go with the nice lady here- please." The toddlers cried gor literally as she hugged onto her father.

The little girls sweaty palms grabbed her father's soaked suit. They were still in the rain, the woman had a big umbrella, trying to hold it over the little girl and her father, while still trying to get her in her arms.

Finally, the man had gotten the girl loose and handed her over to the woman who thanked him and ran onto the port in front of the house looking building. The girl cried, her hair and body soaked in fresh water from the sky. The tiny girl couldn't talk full sentences, but she could pick little words from one to another.

"Daddy!" She cries. The woman patted her head as the girl cried.

"You're daddy will be back, sweetie." She used calming words, but she wouldn't stop crying.

The woman, Char, was usually very good at calming children down, but this, this kid was not going to stop until she got into her six foot fathers arms.

Char turned around, the little girl crying and softly hitting her in the back, and walked into the building. Char whipped her feet, walking into one of the bathrooms, Y/N's little pink backpack was on Char's back.

The woman put the bright backpack down, along with the child.

Immediately, Y/N bolted to the door, her little feet ran to the big door, which, thankfully, Char had locked. The toddler tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. Char put out Y/N's new outfit, since the current one was drenched in water, along with the rest of her body. Char grabbed the little girl and layed her on the bathroom floor.

Y/N protested this but didn't win, but she didn't go down without a fight.

Char stripped the child down, changing her clothes, putting on a pink onesie that the child's grandfather had given her.

Char brushed her hair, though the little girls tears stayed, streaming down her face. Her tiny breathes were bumpy, and her eyes were red, her cheeks were rosey and wet. Y/N's arms still flew up and down, wanting her daddy back. Y/N's eyes were so watery that she could see the room that surrounded her.

How the walls were yellow and how there were animal paintings on the wall, elephants and flamingos, lions too, but they were in a cartoon style, so they did scare the kids.

Once Char was done, and had cleaned up the mess she'd made, she picked the little girl up into her arms.

She wasn't hitting her anymore, just crying, crying very, very loud.

"It's okay .. it's okay." She said sweetly.

Unlocking and opening the bathroom door, Char started to walk out. They entered a room, and the room was painted in all different colors, from black to yellow, from red to green.

Each wall had a different design. The wall to the left of them was rainbows and butterflies, the wall to the right had trucks and raceways.

The ceiling had puffy white clouds, and a blue painted sky.

Though the room was small, there was still so much to take in.

Char sat Y/N down on a small chair, which she sat right up in and cried. She wiped her running nose with her hand and wiped that on the chair.