ғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. : ✔️

TY: Honestly you guys barely ever FaceTime. You're either in person or texting. FaceTime isn't really your guys' thing, but when you are, you're just explaining your day and what you plan on doing the next day.

OLI: You guys are either dead alseep or doing your routines, morning, lunch time, night it doesn't matter. One of you will end up being butt booty naked changing and the other will be making some sort of food not even acknowledging each other existence.

SEB: Mostly its just one of you giving a compliment and the other greeting shy. Usually you'll just say, "You've got such a pretty smile oh my lawd." and he'll blush and giggled then you'll say something else and he'll say something like: "But you're cuter." or something along those lines and then you'll be the one all smiley and red. Then you'll always play fight over who got redder or who is more down bad for the other.

REGIE: Regie usually falls asleep butt ass naked with you on call, nine times out of ten. That's all I've got to say.

DARREN: The lovey dovey type. When you guys call, it's usually because you haven't seen each in a while so you'll just be telling each other about your day or saying how much you miss each other oe giving cutsey compliments.

RYAN: Usually he calls you to complain but when that's not the case, he'll be playing games. Which he completely ignores you in, but you don't mind because you are usually half alseep anyways.

JUSTIN: The ones who aren't talling. You two are doing the most random things, literally you two can not talk to each other for an hour then have a small conversation and go back to doing your own things. Usually you FaceTime him so you can get stuff done, you clean or go to the store while he's on his phone doing something else. You guys usually forget you're on call but then remember and say something.

KANE: He's very sweet. Even though he's probably in a room filled with the boys or playing video games he'll ways include you in the conversation and show you what's going on.

BAE: He usually is working. Editing or filming something. But what's cute is that he is so happy with what he does he'll ways do these cute laughs and celebrations to himself because he's proud and he'll also show you almost everything because you always praise him about how good he's doing and how funny the video edits are.

ANGEL: It's very scary not going to lie.. you're both yelling and laughing your butts off at the dumbest things, sharing memes and videos you saw on Tiktok. You'll both be very loud and then gossip about people, judging not so silently.

GELA: When you two call, you're always watching a movie. You both will be makeup free. In just a bra and panties and watching a movie that has your full attention. You barely talk but one of you will end up dying of laughter, completely sharing the other.

luv authory poo