ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. : ✔️

A/N. : this is accurate. fuckin fight me onnit

TY: The responsible couple. You two are practically the big bosses, if you can't control the boys you'll get Ty and if he can't, he'll get you. Because you guys are the perfect team, and the perfect couple.

OLI: The parent and child couple. I think we can distinguish who the parent is in this relationship.. if you guessed you.

You're very wrong.

Oli is like a second mother. That's why him and your family get along so well, he's playful yet knows when to be seserious. Unlike you. You're always playful and can't shut the frickidy-doodle-bop up. <3

SEBASTIAN: The clingy couple. You two are always together and touching. No matter, when, where, what was going on you two were always either hugging, hold hands, they find it very annoying that you two are always kisses and being all lovey dovey. So obviously you do it more.

REGIE: The freaky couple. You two are always flirting and telling your guys' sex stories to others just to see their reaction, but you two don't care about judgment whatsoever. That's why you two worked together so well.

DARREN: The loud couple. You two yell more than a Goose getting run over by a moose. Always screaming and laughing your asses off at anything. And don't get me started when you guys randomly fake moan to piss off the boys as if you're in the fifth grade again..

RYAN: he total opposites. He's always quiet and doesn't like to be around people, meanwhile your always screaming and around the boys happy and smiling all the time. They find it so weird that he'd fall for you since you were all over the place. Yet here he was.. and he'd fallen very, very hard.

JUSTIN: The kid couple. You two will always play fight and act like total toddlers together. No matter how embarrassing it is you will always find a way to be weird and childish.

KANE: The annoying couple. You two will always do anime skits and cosplays just for the heck of it. When you two are together.. all hell breaks loose.

BAE: The creative couple. You guys always come up with stupidly funny skits and plans for videos and you always help give Bae ideas when he has a lot on his mind. Having an Art degree is always helpful too, because.. let's just say.. Bae can't draw. And sometimes you'll need a decent drawing for some things, which Bae can not draw.

ANGEL: The lovey dovey couple. You two always are making those cutsey, werid compliments that are never necessary but you'll still make them. You two are always together and always whipser dumb crap into each other's ears making the whole group annoyed because.. *cough cough* they're all single.

BAO: The correction couple. You always make something, then Bao will make it better. Like, if you get a Boba, Bao will order something better just to show off. And vis-vera. He'll plan out something, you'll cancel and make something better happen. It doesn't get annoying because you guys always laugh at it.

l

uv, authory poo ☆