𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✔️✨️

!!MOST READ CHAPTER ✨️!!

A/N. : yall this is an early chapter so it's not that good.

___
𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

:"ʰᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ʰᵒᵉ ᶜᵘʰ!"

Sitting on the couch, alone, watching All of us are Dead on a Wednesday was my usual, until someone comes barging into my room and interuping my K-drama session. Aish, they always interuping the good parts.

I was watching that backstabbing Na-Yeon die, good scene.

"Y/nnnn. ~" Darren comes in pouting. I turn around pausing my phone and looking at him as he walks towards my bed.

"Darrennn. ~" I mock his voice.

"Oli is making fun of meeee. ~" He kept the dramatic act as he sat on top of me, paying his body on mine like he weighed nothing.

"Thats not my problemmm." I whined pushing his body off of mine, causing him to fall to the ground. He screeched like a three year old girl.

"Bro! Y/n! Your boyfriends moody today! Come get yo manz." Ryan said walking in and sitting on my bed.

"He called me a hoe cuh!" Regie barges in and whines as the two before him did. Not really suprised.

"You do realize that I don't care right?" I said joking at the boys. They all gasped dramatically, Regie put his hand on his heart as if he had been actually offended at my statement. "I'm just kidding.." I rolled day eyes playfully, smiling.

"Good. Now come on!" Darren said, making a pouting face as Ryan pushed me off the bed and pulled me.

"Ow." I said seriously.

"Fasterrr!" Darren whined pulling my body down the stairs.

"Ughhhh." I copied his dramaticness once more. Regie walked behind us putting on his hyena laugh that every Star adored, making my chuckle as Ryan and Darren dragged me down the stairs.

"What-" Justin said, giggling at the scene.

We got into the living room, Sebastian and Kane were standing by Ty and Bae saying something to a camera. Darren took me to the couch were Oli had been sitting. "Tell em." He said.

"What?" Oliver said, his innocent little face came into play.

"You know what bruh!" Ryan said rubbing his own head aggressively. Oliver giggled putting down his phone.

"I didn't do anything though." He laughed looking at the three. I walked up to Oliver and squeezed his blushed cheeks.

"Look at this wittle faceee! He wouldn't hurt a fly." I said puffing out my bottom lip all cutesy as a joke. If this were for real, I would've never said that. But I like messing with the boys so, you got to fo what you got to do.

He smiled like a baby, "Yeah."

I smiled brightly, giggling at his adorable face. I plopped on his lap and grabbed his face, kissing his nose and forehead repeatedly.