ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ. : ✔️

OLI: Oliver's said it before, he gets jealous and he likes to keep what's his, his. So when an annoying highschooler tries to get your number, he ended up yelling and eventually, ended up with the other guy getting a black eye.

You calmly told him how he shouldn't have done that but he completely disagreed. You two yelled a little but you got it worked out and were fine, almost never mentioning it again.

SEB: Because he was paying for you too much. Seb's got cash, we all know it and we've all seen it. Although he has that money, you have money too. But every time you tried to pay for something, he took your card or the cash away and paid for it himself.

You wouldn't care if it was for a pair of pants or a boba every once in a while. But it's constant.

And you felt like he was doing this just so he could baby you. But you are pretty independent so you told him to stop and you guys ended up yelling. You totally broke a lamp from throwing a pillow but it was all okay in the end and he backed off on paying for everything.

REGIE: It was about his work out schedule. Regie was starting to become your worst nightmare.. a gym bro. When he wasn't with the boys or you he was at the gym. And when he was with you he wanted to be at the gym. You got really tired of him telling you about him, bench presses and how his muscles burned or somthing like that. You accidentally snapped, yelling at him to shut up about that dang gym and talk to his girlfriend about something- anything really, other than the gym.

He did but he still felt offended, so you fought about that too. But then you apologized to him because you were being a little dramatic.

DARREN: It was about how bad he drives. He keeps driving even if the light just turned red, he pulls infront of people and yells at them even when he knows they can't hear. It wasn't a big fight but it just made you annoyed knowing he doesn't really care to be careful on the road. You told him, he didn't understand because that'd how his parents drove so he didn't think anything of it. He questioned you but you ended up being cool with it.

And he even learned a few things about driving safety.

RYAN: It was about a party. He's quiet, so of course Ryan wasn't really talking to people unless it was you or one of the boys. When he found you in the bathroom with a guy above you.. he almost burst into tears right there. But then he saw that you were puking your guts out in the toilet. He calmed down and told the guy to leave and that he'd handle it himself because he was your boyfriend. The guy didn't leave so Ryan used force and pushed the guy, but his hand was still attached to your hair so the guy ended up pulling your hair back as you were puking so a bunch of smooth, crunchy old achohol and pizza was now all over your shirt and face.

You whined at the pain and the liquidy stuff all over you. Ryan's eyes widened and the guy let go of your hair. The guy rushed out, not wanting to deal with the mess you had left. You and Ryan started yelling about how uncool it was to just push a guy for no reason, he said it was needed because you were the reason.

JUSTIN: His smile. It's beautiful and amazing, everyone loves it, every Star loves it. But he really wasn't feeling it this particular day. You asked him to smile but he said no, and that it didn't look good. You told him he was wrong and he was 'bootaful'. But he didn't beleive you and got really defensive.

KANE: How much he hurt himself. Not self harm or anything! But because of his back and side problems, the docter told him to keep calm and not do anything big or something that could hurt him. But it's Kane,

So he did. So you took a bad rout and yelled at him, he yelled back but you ended up saying you're sorrys and then watched Naruto for the rest for the night till you feel asleep with him in your arms.

JACKIE: You started to think she was striaght. So.. it started off as a joke. You got jealous when she started to hang out with the boys more than you. You told her and she put in more time to see you. But she'd always tease you by getting a little too close to one of the guys, usually Regie because of his ✨️hoe-ie-ness✨️ (Not not ofc-) so she'd just randomly flirt with him, but then it started going around that she was bi or pan. Which you didn't have a problem with- except the fact that she was now open to men too.

You asked her about that too and she randomly started to get mad. Which made you a little ticked so you started talking back. You two really got into it and you even slapped her then she started to come at you and Oliver had to pull her off you. But when he did, you dragged her right back and Tyler had to get involved.

The boys surrounded you. You pushed Regie off of you and ran to your room crying. You locked your door and started to blast The Weeknd into your head phones as you sobbed into Jackie's hoodie.

You had actually hit her, and she had hit you right back.

luv, authory poo