𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 ✔️

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀

:"ʸᵒᵘ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ..?"

The room grew loud, with impatient yells from men wanting to see their next victims. The girl sat nervously next to the others. Buying people... it's not right. Some for experiments, most for sex, some just for the money, some to give for more money. And for very little... for the love.

The room was dark, the only light that shined was the stage light that pointed at the creep standing behind a stained wood podium and the large technical board with prices and numbers. First went 156. Tall, blonde and thin boned. She was quiet and when she did talk, she said the funnest things. Her breats were small, along with her bottom. But she was a hitter, which most men liked.

The man described the girl,

"Anyone for 50k!" The old man shouted threw the black microphone that stood on a small hook above him. A dark skinned man raised the circle board in his hand, signaling he would pay. Sebastian stared at the girl as she stood, turning and moving jer hair out of the way so the men to get a good look.

Sebastian Moy, little brother to Oliver Moy. The two men were the richest, most ruthless killers you would ever hear about. Most people didn't even know their names, so secret. But for Sebastian it got lonely, Oliver went to clubs and bars, fucking any woman he wanted. But Sebastian wasn't for all that.. he wanted a companion. Yes, someone with a great body, which he doesn't really care for but he wanted someone he could be with forever.

"60? Anyone for 60!" The man paused for a minute as several men raised their hands again. "80! Anyone up for 80!" The dark skinned man raised his hand once more. "90?" No one raised the board in their hands except one. Sebastian stayed man-spredding his legs, unamoussed. Bodyguards surrounded him mesmerized by the woman.

"90k! Going once! Going twice!" He paused giving them all to think about their choice before moving on. "Sold! To the man in the red suit! Come up and claim your price!"

The man looked nice, but he certainly wasn't there for nice things. Though 156 still put on a smiling face. But on the inside.. like every one of those girls...

She was afraid.

Afraid of what would happen next.  The man walked up to the stage stairs as a large man dragged 156 to his arms. He pulled her by the neck as him and a few of his bodyguards followed him.

Next, was 263. A tan skinned girl, black puffy hair. Her breasts were smaller but her bottom surely made up for it.

She was sold for 100,000 dollars.

The others went, sold higher prices each time. Every girl was different.. rather bodied or emotions or even just as little as their personality. Yet none in the slightest had Moy's attention.

It was half way through the octon, a girl got pulled by a skinny woman with long legs and sprawling red hair that would practically blind you if you weren't careful.

The girl had Moy's attention. All of his attention. She was number 978.

She had bright/dark eyes. Beautiful long/short (color) hair that looked silky and smooth as it bounced on her shoulder as she forcefully moved into the light.