𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 ✔️

𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

:"ᵒʰHʰHʰ ᵖᵉᵉⁱᵒᵈᵗTᵗ

"What's up guys it's ya boiii~ Sebastian Moyyyyy and today I've brought one of my new friends, Y/nn!!"

°°°
"It's ya boiii Sebastian Moyy~ and of course, we have Y/n here with us today to help with.."

°°°
"Whats up guys!! It's Seb here and today we have, Y/n!!! As always..."

°°°
"Hey guys, It's Seb, Y/n here and today we have a very exciting video for you today.."

°°°
"Hey guys It's Y/n here and I've totally stolen Seb's camera so- don't snitch okay.."

°°°
Sebastian went through almost all of his old videos with her. His best friend, Y/n.

'God... why does she make me feel like this?'

He knew, deep down he knew exactly what it was. But he'd never admit it.

"Sebby!!" Y/n ran into the room. His face lit up, the boys smirked as they watched the two. She kissed his cheek giving him a tight hug. He practically giggled at her.

Ryan and Darren whipsered to each other. Regie and Oli gave glances. Ty and Kane just stared as Justin tried to hide his laugh. Angel held the camera towards them smiling behind it, he could practically feel the edits being made. Everyone wanted them together. The members, their friends, their family, the Stars, everyone. There was only one thing stopping them.

The confession.

Neither of them wanted to give up their amazing friendship for love. If they ever broke up, they just knew it would be awkward. They had the greatest friendship.

They told each other things they have never told anyone. They've done things, very stupid things together. They've spent the last eleven years together doing practically everything that you can do with a friend.

They've cheated off each other's tests, they've shoplifted and they joke around, they've made fun of people and comment truthfully on everything.

Except one thing.

°°°
"Lets play truth or dare!!" A very drunk Darren yelled out as the flashing lights got faster and faster. They all cheered as Y/n sat in the corner clenching her jaw. Why?

Because she was there.

Dylan Conrique.

That cheating bitch. She was playing him, and it was so obvious. How could he not tell? She was always hiding her phone and avoiding his kisses. She was toxic in genaral.

Y/n was right there.. she always was. She was always watching him fall in love with a girl that didn't care for him.

She tried to tell him. Tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen.

He thought she was perfect.

But Y/n knew the truth. She knew that she was a bad person.

Music blasted as the rest danced. Y/n just stood there watching her. If she got anywhere near him she'd kill her. She planned it all out. Where she'd put the body, how to do it, how to get away with it, and a plan B.