𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐄 (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2) ✔️

𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

!!SHORT!!

:"ʳ- ʳᵉᵍⁱᵉ..."

-Till her head she up from the bed.

Her breath quickened. She cried loudly as her hands shook. "R- Regie..."

Regie woke up, he sat his strong built figure up next to her as she cried. Once he heard her whimper his brain immediately came into play and realized something was wrong.

"Hey, hey. Wuts wrong?" She jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"M- my dre- eam."

He just sat there, he hugge dhe rback but thatd all he did. Nothing like this had ever happened. Y/n never cried infront of him. "You wanna talk about it?"

She whispered. "L- later."

He nodded.

"Its okay, shh ~" He hushed her and helped her either her breathing telling her it was all fake. Nothing was real.

Nothing was real y/n.

He would never touch you.

Never, ever.

Regie is too sweet.

The sweetest thing.

She got that into her head and her breathing calmed down. Less tears started to come out. She was decent now. But still shocked.

When she went to bed, this was the last thing shed thought she would have dreampt of. "You okay baby?"

She slowly nodded.

"What ever it was, it wasnt real mk? It was all jus a dream bae.." His heart sank seeing his love hurting. To see her crying was the ladt thing is wants.

She told him the story, about how abusive Dream Regie was and that hed hurt her. Then about how she hurt him right back.

He teared up hearing the dream.

He would never touch a woman if she didn't want to be touched. He would never hurt a woman. Let alone Y/n.

He hugged her, once again he stayed silent.

But he had to break the silence. "You know I'd ever make you do anything you don't want to do right? You know I will never even think about doing any of that nasty stuff right? I love you. Forever."

That reassured her. She loved him, and he loved her.

It was all just a dream.

A fake.

Y.. yall ddint think I'd jus leave u at a cliffhanger did ya? Actually I would have b I'm bored so-
Luv ya <3