ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇs. : ✔️

TY: Because you're his number two in command, so of course this needed to be your name. No buts. It had to be.
HIS:
Tyty ~

YOURS:
Manger No...2 💋

OLIVER: This doesn't really need to be explained.
HIS:
MY OLIII

YOURS:
Babagorl 🪱🍀

SEB: Just some weirdo nicknames you always call each other, nothing too special.
HIS:
Sebby Webby 💓💓

YOURS:
Bubs <333

REGIE: All I've got to say.. it's all true.
HIS:
Gym bro 💪

YOURS:
Suppose 2 b 1night stand ❤️

DARREN: Darren always call you his little rat. So, obviously you needed to go for that, and of course, he's LilDarBear so that needed to be his name. As for the frog.. he hates frogs.. you get the point.
HIS:
My Bear 🐸

YOURS:
🐭🐭

RYAN: These were sort of, long time, really had to think about even if they're so simple.
HIS:
Grumpy 💥🤍

YOURS:
Dumbo 💝

JUSTIN: This mainly went off of Monsters Inc. Justin is Sully and you are Boo, the cutest. And you even call each other that just be be all weird and lovey dovey.
HIS:
Kitty <(^-^)>🧨

YOURS:
Boo <3

KANE: Obviously you guys had to do some Demon slayer nicknames, plus it fit you both so perfectly. He's sweet and you're bi-polar. <3
HIS:
Zenitsu ~ 🧡

YOURS:
NEZUKO CHANNN 🌸🌸

BAE: These were just some cute nicknames (and his name ofx) you thought of on the spot and never thought of to change.
HIS:
My Bae 🥰

YOURS:
Babi

ANGEL: It's pretty obvious why you chose these names, and you guys have literally had way too many conversations about what to put in each others phones, but at the end of the day, these will always be your guys' favorites.
HIS:
Angel 💫🤍

YOURS:
Demon spon 👹❤️‍🩹

BAO: Once more, you had to match. And.. he left NSB to go to school, and you stayed because you don't want to go to school.. you get it.
HIS:
Skool boy 🙄

YOURS:
No education😶😶

NICK: You two were broken at first, with just your guys' names, but then you decided to make it ✨️extra✨️.
HIS:
baeutiful 👺

YOURS:
Cracky Bae 💞💞💞

JACKIE: You two are so lovey dovey, it's actually scary. But you wanted to sort of match but also make it your own at the same time.
HERS:
Jackie Channie ❤️‍🔥

YOURS:
Mi trash can <33

CHAR: You are both dry on text, all I'm gonna say is that it's a good thing you both are outgoing and perfect for each other in real life.
HERS:
Y/n 💋💋

YOURS:
Char 👽👺

luv, authory poo ☆