𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 ✔️

𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

[ sᴏɴɢ: Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ Dᴀʏ - Xᴏᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ Hᴇʀᴏs ]

𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘚 - 𝘎𝘖𝘋 & 𝘋𝘌𝘝𝘐𝘓/𝘋𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘠𝘗𝘌 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘍𝘍, 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌, 𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 (murder)

:"ᵈⁱᵉ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ!"

Again she walked down the street, with another broken heart and more anger in her soul. 'Kill him' The voice said, the voice of Satan. She was his most powerful. Not more than him but stronger than the other demon he sends to the mortal world to do more research.

'He hurt you.. hurt him back'

"Oh I fucking will.." She gridded her parly white fangs together as her giant black, crippled wings spread from her back. She was tired of waiting She wanted him dead. Who? Her, now ex boyfriend.

He cheated on her with his 'girl best friend'.  

"Your getting closer to death.."

She soon flew up to the dark clouds as wind brushed her face. She reached his house, she rang his doorbell.

He soon opened the door, his eyes widened as he saw her. "Y/n? What're you doing here?"

"Hello Nick.. I just had a question for you" She smirked. And waited for him to answer.

"O- oh..? What is it?" She smirked as she put up her hand staring at her fingertips that had filled with fire. His eyes widened as his heart dropped.

"Oh.. you don't know? Well we can celebrate it anyways." Using her power, her whole arm filled with fire, which lit up her eyes as they gleamed of crimson red. "Happy death day,"

"Happy worse day" She laughed historically as her old partner ran inside his house slamming the door in her face. "One, two, three"

Her wings grew back out as she made the whole house fill with fire. When she heard his screams she laughed, she was satisfied. She flew back to the street watching the whole house as it started to fully burn down. The smoke filled the air as neighbors ran out of their houses screaming and calling 911.

'Let him burn, like he did your heart' His voice rang through ears, she smirked. The light from the fires glistened in her eyes.

It felt so good for her to be bad. She turned to the frightened citizens. She quickly set them on fire smirking. "Happy death day" She giggled loudly and walked down the street setting every house, person, tree, living thing and non, on fire as they all screamed.

"Happy, happy worse day. HAHAHA!" She ran down the road aiming fire every where. The air was snow contaminated with little sparks of fire as smoke filled, everywhere.

••••
KANE POV-
"She will kill all in her way!! Go now! You are the only one to stop her!!" My god shouted as I quickly got sent down to the mortal world.