𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 ✔️

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

(Oᴋᴀʏ, ʟᴇᴍᴍᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ɪs ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ Rʏᴀɴ. (Late 20s) ʜᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs. Yᴇs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ Sᴇʙ ɪs ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜɪᴍ. Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ~)

[ sᴏɴɢ: Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ - Jᴇʀᴇᴍʏ Zᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ ]

:"ᵒᵏᵃʸ, ᵒᵏᵃʸ. ᵈʳ ˢᵉᵘˢˢ"

Being the loner in a school of loud.. let's just say non-yelling kids are very rare to find.

Except for Y/n, she always was the kid no one talked to. If she pulled something out of her backpack some kids would stare, rather as a joke or not. No one spoke to her, not even just to be rude. She was just.. there. She just sat there and did her work silently. No teacher called on her or asked her questions.

Why?

She didn't know why. She just preferred to be alone than to be with people.

Plus, her class mates weren't exactly the people she'd want to hang out with.

You know.. it was werid.

To her, they were the weird ones. Always yelling and laughing crazily when nobody cared what they had to say. Talking when it was unneeded. Going out partying till after hours and blasting random sounds through ginormous speakers.

And yet, to them, she was the werid one.

But that's just how it was.

She knew it and didn't really care. She'd sleep during class and stay up late to finish the work last minute. That'd how she did things and that's how she liked it.

No one bothered her or even tried to. And no one was like her.

She just wasn't what guys were looking for in a girlfriend.. or even just a friend in genaral.

She slept too much and never talked. She was smart, probably too smart for the guys she'd known. She always wore black and was pale, even though she wasn't suppose to be. And she didn't care how people looked at her when she ate. She ate as much a she wanted and when she wanted.

If she wanted to throw someone out of the window, she would. But she didn't of course.

No one was like her and she wasn't like anyone else. She liked being the emo. And she was the only one.

Until, the new kid.

°°°
RYAN POV-
I slowly walked out of the door putting my hood up, it was raining. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, just not on the first day of my senior year of high school, especially since for everyone else it was a normal day.

I quickly walked in the rain with my headphones, blasting my music. It took me about five minutes but soon, I got to my new school. Oh yay... so happy.

I waked in and walked to my class, I knew where it was because I had a tour with my homeroom teacher. Which also happened to be one of my best friends.