sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴀʀs. : ✔️

A/N. : this is just sum I came up with randomly. When your ears are sensitive to sound. This is just how they would accommodate you.

TY: Being the best adult in a housd full of man babies was a lot of responsibility, and having a girlfriend with sensitive selective hearing weren't a good match. But still you both pushed through and he set some ground rules for all of the boys and yourself, him too of course.

OLI: He always yelled at anyone when they yell near or even at you. He is very protective and doesn't like anyone talking loud when you're in the house.

SEB: He would always have headphones with him. And he had a calming playlist just for you. When anything got remotely loud he'd immediately ask you if you needed them or wanted to go in another room.

REGIE: Regie is always arouns you to make sure you're okay. When the boys start yelling and arguing, forgetting you're there, he grabs your head and covers your ears. Then he'll drag you away from them and ask if you okay. It always makes you shy and he'd always get closer to your face and you'd just kiss him and give him the biggest hug.

DARREN: He's naturally loud, it's just Darren and sometimes he forgets about your hearing and yells st the boys when you're sitting right next to him. But he immediately apologizes and says he's sorry for a month after.

RYAN: This man plays calm, chill kpop music as you guys share head phones anywhere you go.

JUSTIN: He always has a set of earmuffs, headphones (noise canceling and not) he always is very cautious of what and where he yells. He's very respectful and if you get on his nerves he kindly tells you to stop so he doesn't yell something stupid.

KANE: He always has your noise canceling headphones with him, you have multiple pairs and he always has them and boy.. does he offer them all the time. Him and Darren always be yelling.. so anytime he wants to yell at Darren he just whispers it all.

luv, authory poo ~