𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 ✔️

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄

:"ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ˢⁱʳ."

𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ~

KANE POV~

I sat in the passenger seat of Sebastian's car, my nerves going crazy as my foot was tapping against the floorboard as snow fell from the sky. It was the perfect time for a date.

Christmas time.

But, for once in his life, Seb was not driving fast. He was driving cautiously, honestly.. I was getting a little annoyed by it. Just because there's snow doesn't mean you have to drive slow.

"Could you drive any slower Seb?" I asked looking at him. He raised his eyebrow high, like The Rock did in all those memes.

"What do you mean? We are literlly going 30 miles past speed limit-"

"30!? Really?" I widened my eyes a little before looking away as Seb nodded and kept driving. I sang along to the son playing, Billionaire  -  Bruno Mars. Not surprising since it's Seb's car plus, it's a pretty good song if I'm being honest. "Next right turn!"

"I know Kane!" He laughed, yeah he should know. The amount of times the boys and I have went over to Y/n's house- isn't even a number, its too many times.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

"Hi Bubba!!" I shouted as the white and blue dog ran into my arms. "Hi babyy" I smiled laughing, he barked like crazy. The boys always loved to come and visit him. Bubba was always great with them. Darren did avoid him at first but then he came to the right mind and loved him. Regie is like his mother, I swear to you.

Anyways, I pick my buddy up and nuzzle his little nose, he puts a big lick on my cheek. I chuckled wiping it off. I set him down and walked into my room to change from my work clothes.

Bubba followed me and jumped onto my bed. I took all my clothes off except my underwater, I looked at Bubba as he just stared dead at me. I shook my head, "You just gonna stare, you haven't even bought me dinner yet."

He barked sticking his touge out to the side of his mouth. I laughed putting on (your choice of clothes) for the cold weather and picking him up kissing his nose. "Love ya Bubba!!"

I spoke as he wiggled his tail and barked softly. I smiled walking put of my room and into my kitchen setting him down next to his food and water bowl. He immediately went in for the water. I stepped away plopping on the couch making sure not to mess up any of my hair, I took put my phone and went to Instagram.

Looking through pictures and some videos, till I came across a pack of photos of Kane. His dark hair barely covered his eyes, his little smirk showed to the camera. I smiled liking the photos. The Christmas cheery and anime vibes he gives off... God I'm in love with this man. I pressed on the comment symbol and typed. ;

'My Candy Kane lookin great today 👀✋'

I commented and smiled hearing the bell ring. Throwing my phone on the couch were I had just sat. Bubba barked at the door as I opened it, making a certain short boyfriend appear at the door. Bubba jumped up and down at Kane as I smiled and hugged him. "KANE!"