𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 ✔️

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐋

-THE LYRICS ARE IN ITALLICS-
[ Sᴏɴɢ: Hᴏᴛ ᴡɪɴɢs (I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ) - Jamie Foxx
Mᴏᴠɪᴇ: Rɪᴏ ]

:"ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ~ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵃᵐᵇᵃ-"

The five walked into the room. Two being handcuffed, Sebastian and Y/n. Oli did it as a joke but lost the key. There was really only one problem.

They were real handcuffs.

So they were tight and couldn't come off. But, the good thing was that the chain was about two feet so they didn't need to be that close together.

Immediately, after the group had entered the partied room, Oliver got up on stage, he had a hat on with a bright yellow jacket that he'd unzipped to get the women.

"Welcome to paradise ~" Oliver said heading back over to them and grabbing Regie, he had a dark red sweatshirt on that had a grey hood which he wore. Sebastian started to look around the room, "Some party huh?" Ty said smiling brightly as they kept walking more and more into the room.

"This is the coolest place I've ever seen!" Seb laughed. "Dispite all the obvious health code violations.."

Ty chuckled and turned around to face the two. Y/n was memorized by all the people. She smiled brightly. This is the place she'd always loved. She didn't think she would ever leave it.

Brazil.

Ty laughed out laugh and hit Seb's stomach, makung him groan. "Haha! I like you- nothing you say makes any since!"

Y/n laughed out loud letting out a big 'PFFT-'. Sebastian looked over at her. Her eyes gleamed by all the different colored lights. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

Ty smirked at the shy man.

Sebs blue turtle neck turned purple as the LEDS shined brightly on it. He grabbed a mic and gave one to Regie holding it up to his mouth and talked.

Soon, the all heard a loud yell from a stage near by. "Alright everyone listen up!" Oliver yelled as Regie stood beside him cheering. Most people calmed down but roars still came from the crowd.

"Ty Ty has a special guest from out of town! So lets show him some love b'cause.. I dont think, he gets out much.." Oliver yelled.

Y/n laughed but covered her mouth as Seb looekd down but chuckled.

Regie yelled out random noises. "YA YEH YAH YO!!"

"Everybody put they hands togetha!! N clap em as loud as you can! Flap em, I don't care, slap em!" As he said that the crowd went wild.

Y/n pulled Seb's hand into the crowd as Ty followed. She smiled at everyone dancing as Oliver began to sing.

Party in the impenima baby..

With that, drums started to bang and propel started to clap their hands to the beat as Oliver sang and Regie did a background voice.

I wanna party, I wanna samba-

Sebastian looked absolutely amazed by the man's voice. How everyone danced in sinc and laughed together as a whole. Y/n looked at the taller man and smiled brightly.

'Cute'... She thought. But quickly shot that thought away as she hot in tone with the music.

I want to party ~
And live my life (live my life)