𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✔️

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐀.

!LONG!

𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘚: 𝘎𝘜𝘕 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌, 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌, 𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌, 𝘔𝘜𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘙, 𝘉𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘋/𝘎𝘖𝘙𝘌, 𝘛𝘖𝘟𝘐𝘊 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗

:"ᵇᵃᵇʸ.. ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ. ⁱ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ."

Finally, you broke out, of that.. toxic.. horrible, and absolutely disappointing relationship. But you still loved him, and he loved you.

You loved Oliver Moy.

But he was protective and manipulating, along with many other things. Yet, you stayed for so long. Because when he wasn't all of that- he was amazing. He was sweet and clingy. In fact, that's how he was most of the time. He'd spoil you and hug you till you could barely breathe, he'd drive you during the dark nights when you felt stressed and you two would share a large Blizzard from Dariy Queen. But sometimes, he was terrible to be around. When you'd talk to his brother, and ask him something simple, you'd get pulled away by the wrist harshly. Then he'd start yelling, you had gotten used to it so you'd rol your eyes, bringing him into the next room, hugging him as smoke practically came out of his ears.

You always made him feel better and he'd always make you feel better. Except when he'd kill countless people over you for no reason, just to let out steam.

That's what really scared you. That's when you would shake and studder. When his eyes turned red and his skin would be covered in blood with a gun in his front and back pocket.

That's what got to you, and that's why you finally left. So, you finally told your parents.

Of all the beatings and all the fights he'd put you through. Then you said that you didn't feel safe and they immediately took you out of school and kept you indoors.

You see, his job was the worse part and you didn't spare any details on the fact that: Oliver got paid to murder people. It was his fanily buisness, his father was the boss, his mother seduced them and then brought them to his father. His brothers participated in this too. Except for the youngest, he still had his innocence. But once he turn eleven, it will be taken and he'll be trained into one of the most fearless killers, little Mateo.

So, your parents moved. You guys packed all your things and fled the country. You moved to Korea, since your father was full Korean and your mother was mixed with Korean and a bunch of other ethnicities.

There, is where you had spent almost a full year in peace.

Till, he found you. You posted a picture on your new Instagram, you just got a new one, with a completely different name. Just in case. But you hadn't put it on private yet.. so, he found your picture and track the account. He hacked it all, your email, your Messages, your Snapchat, your Camera roll, everything.

He was now caught up and knew your exact location. So, he bought another plane, painted it black, and flew himself to Korea for you. And no one would stand in his way to get to his special princess.

°°°

Waking up to- yet another, tiring day at school. Y/n jumped out of bed to try to get her energy levels up.