𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 (ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ) ✔️

𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓
!

!ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵃᵍᵉ ᵍᵃᵖ!!
Jᴜsᴛɪɴ: 22 ʏᴏ
Y/ɴ: 17 ʏᴏ

~ CHRISTMAS EDITION ~

:"ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ."

DARREN POV-
The small glances across the room. The smiles and giggles they give when watching a movie. The fact that they're always together.

My baby sister and my best friend.

Gross.

I'm not for sure. But I'm almost for sure that the two, are a couple. I'm not going to let my seventeen year old sister get manipulated by a twenty year old, best friend or not. He's like my brother, therefore, like her brother.

There is a five year age gap. It sounds okay in movies but this is real life.

And this is my sister.

I love Justin, but he does not need to be with her, my amazing, beautiful, baby sister.

Y/n.

But maybe I'm wrong, maybe they're just close friends..

Definitely. They are definitely just friends.

••••
NARRORATOR POV-
The whole group was in the living room.

The group meaning: Tyler, Oli, Seb, Regie, Ryan, Kane, Darren, and Justin. Including the camera men, Bae and Angel.

Plus, Darren's little sister, Y/n Liang

The one and only.

Bae and Angel were circling around the guys, filming and laughing along with the movie too. Sebastian and Darren shared a chair while Y/n, Justin, and Oliver were on the coach. Kane wanted to sit against the couch cause of his back and Ryan was just out voted. Tyler got his own chair because he was the manager, obviously.

They all sat comfortably as 'HOME ALONE' played on the big screen infront of their eyes. Y/n and Justin shared a blanket as she leaned on his shoulder, she was fast asleep and Oliver didn't even notice. But, she soon woke up because the boys can't be quiet, no suprise there.

Regie was complaining about how dumb the two 'robbers' were and how he would've kill Kevin, stolen all the items in his house, and not have gotten caught doing it.

By himself.

The boys laughed about how stupid he was being. "You can't even get out of your bed without makin a whole bunch of noise!- how the hell you gonna rob a whole house?" Darren yelled at him.

"DAMMMNNN!" Ryan, of course, had to yell.

Kane joined in, "Yeah bro!"

"Mane- shut up you can't even get up cuz yo back so messed up" Regie yelled back in defense, making them go back and forth about random things.

Y/n sat back and watched the whole thing happen. Justin had held his hands over her ears because of her sensitive hearing, just in case one of the boys yelled too loud. She smiled as she could still hear their words but it was mostly muffled. Justin kissed her head quickly with his plump lips. Before barely removing one hand.

He spoke softly to her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded smiling. She loved this place, her brother, her friends, her boyfriend.

Secret boyfriend.

After a minute, the boys had left that conversation and had continued watching. Justin had removed his hands from Y/n's head and they had continued.