ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ. : ☃︎

OLIVER: The presents. He loves getting them, but giving them makes his whole heart warm. Seeing your face as you open up a gift you've wanted for the longest time . . . Makes him get chills, your smile, so big as your eyes light up from the gift. Not only you, but everyone else, he loves seeing everyone together and happy.

SEBASTIAN: The gingerbread house. You'll always end up having frosting all over your face and hands. The table will be a mess, covered in candy and crumbs. It takes forever to clean up, but he wouldn't trade the time with you for anything. Especially since his house always turns out better than yours, but both of them are still terrible. He'll have the boys rate them. They always chose yours, though, just to mess with Seb.

REGIE: The feast. Regie always loves to feast, but there was just something about everyone over the stoves and oven, yelling at the ingredients, not knowing what they were doing. The boys all together and screaming at one another about how wrong they were, that was all great. But being with you, having you cook something you never have before, helping you. Havign your hands in his, as he guides you through his family recipe of something you've never even heard of. It made him smile. He'd stand behind you and hold your waist with his hands, smiling as his glasses would be at the tip of his nose, watching you struggle, but still love it. That was what he enjoyed.

DARREN: The lights. Darren had begged you and begged you to go out an dlook at all the lights, you agreed, of course. You drove all around the city looking at all the colorful, bright houses and buildings. It makes him feel like a kid, every house he'd get excited and call out, "Look at this one!" With his little Santa Claus hat on, Christmas music low as the lights from all around shined out, blocking the darkness of the sky.

RYAN: The feeling. The feeling of Christmas makes him so happy. All the memories of the year come to him at once. You and him sitting on the couch with the boys all around, giving out presents before you all head out to spend it with your families. The laughs, the sounds. Everything. It all gives him tingles. It makes him feel so happy with you there. It just makes it so much better.

JUSTIN: The shopping. He would never, ever admit it at the time, but its very true. While he's shopping, he'd get annoyed, he'd huff and puff saying how stupid it is and how he doesn't know what to get anyone, especially you. But you'd sit there and roll your eyes, dragging him into yet another store. Then, he'd find it, the perfect gift for someone he was shopping for, his face would light up. A bright smile immediately comes onto his face, and his brain fills with relief. When the person would open their gift and get excited over it, he knew all the lines and crowds were definitely worthwhile.

KANE: The decorating. The feeling of hanging up the lights and mistletoe, purposely hanging it over your head so he could sneak a kiss. You both enjoyed it, but you knew he cherished it the most. So you always made it worth his while and over did it a little.