Chapter 1 Introduction

Tharn suppasit 30 year old

Tharn suppasit 30 year old ... A underworld don he is like a vampire who run's entrie Asian countries in the night of peace ... He never show himself to the world he is secret and scary Don of the Thailand and whole asian country... He his unromantic , cold hearted person, merciless and so on... But this merciless person to have heart which earger for his papa's love whom he never seen and only look through the photo's his dada have shown him... His papa left him alone because he don't want to mingle with the damn mafia world ... He never think that his papa was selfish for leaving him alone with his dada... They charge him for 15 years but they never find him any where....

Type thiwat 26  year old High school cute teacher with lovely smile and charming personality

Type thiwat 26  year old High school cute teacher with lovely smile and charming personality ... He loved my everyone for happy gesture ... He his hamble with no ego why helping everyone... Kind heart,bubbly guy and well mannered ... He lives with his friends techno and tine ... They all work in same teaching field .... They are orphan but they graduate with help of thier scholarship ... They also help homeless and a orphan with thier salary ... But they got a good principal and co workers in thier working place too ... Type is really childish and cute  talktive guy he don't see whom you are he really like to show his guts and boldness with out hesitation...

What to do with the mafia don and cute teacher?... Really thier world different from one another ... One only show his face in the night like a secret vampire ... While another one was a talktive cute teacher ... Really they going to make a good pair ?....

Tharn his unromantic , cold person everything for him his a mafia every breathing his mafia for him ... While type have no idea with mafia world ? This going to be tough then we think?

Tharn don't show any interest in love because he don't want to get hurt by his dada who still looking for his papa for entrie life and waiting for him to return... So he don't allow anyone his life because he don't want them to judge him or end their relationship in between so he form a wall around his heart and his goal his to find his papa at any cost and make his parents to live happily with him and he want both his parents love for himself...

Can type will break the wall between tharn's life and  can type make tharn to love back like he dose or he will break once he come to know about tharn work?

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.......