chapter 16

Author pov...

Mew:"Pack your things babies let's go ..." They smile and run towards their room passing win who looking Everything with teary eyes ... He was nailed on spot without a word ...

Gulf:"Mew you listen to me please ok ... I was planning to come back ... But not like this mew ... I was wrong at back but this should be go like this and i don't want something like this to happen..."  Mew trun his head to other side and look both apo and type where staring at him ...

Apo:"Look like your hangover left you mew ... Why are you hear mew ..." Mew roll his eyes before answering ..

Mew:"Don't be silly apo ... I come here to take my girls with me ... They are mine and i am their father afterall ... Know they have me why should they stay with someone's home ..." Both bright and win where hurt by mew's word while they bit thier lips not to show off ..

Apo:"THEY ARE NOT SOMEONE FOR YOUR INFORMATION MEW ... THEY TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL THIS YEAR LIKE THIER OWN DAUGHTER AND STOP YOUR RUDENESS TOWARDS THEM MEW ... I WILL NOT STAND ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THEM ... WITHOUT THEM YOU CAN NEVER THOUGHT OF SEEING YOUR DAUGHTERS..." Apo drag type with him while he look all three controlling thier tears ... 

Mew:"I am sorry Mr bright and you to mr win ..." Mew put his hand on his pocket while both summer and autumn carry thier luggage in thier hands and walk down ... While win held thier hands with tear...

Win:"Yo...yo..your leaving this papa right .... Really your leaving me nothing like inbetween us ..." They both shake thier head while hugging win tightly which make win cry like a baby ...

Mew:"Let's go babies ... And you can come anytime to see your babies ... Only you two are welcomed ..."

Gulf:"MEW PLEASE DON'T TAKE GIRLS AWAY FROM ME ... I LEFT ONLY THEM MEW PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ..." Guards carry girls luggage while they hug win tightly before running towards the car....

Mew:"THEY ARE MINE ... AND IF YOU WANT THEM GET THEM BACK ...." Mew drive away while gulf fall on the ground while bright wipe his tears and flop on the couch ...

Win:"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU GULF ... MY BABIES LEFT ME ... I CAN SAY I CAN LEAVE WITHOUT THEM ... BUT NOT LIKE THIS FOREVER ... YOU BIRTH THEM BUT I RAISED THEM BOTH ... GET THEM BACK TO ME RIGHT KNOW GIVE ME MY GIRLS BACK TO ME GULF ... GIVE ME SUMMER AND AUTUMN BACK ..." He held gulf shirt tightly while he hug him while cry out his heart ...

Gulf:"I want my babies ... My husband and my son ,brother everyone i want them too win ..."

Bright:"WILL YOU BOTH STOP CRYING FOR THOSE GIRLS ... CAN'T YOU SEE HOW THEY RUN AFTER SEEING THIER REALLY DAD ... YOU WIN YOU JUST RAISED THEM NOTHING ELSE THEY HAVE THIER DADDY WE ARE NOTHING TO THEM ... IF THEY THINK THEY NEED US THEY WOULD NEVER LEAVE US LIKE WE ARE NOTHING TO THEM AND RUN BEHIND THIER DAD ...

AND YOU GULF BE BOLD AND GET WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE ... I HAVE TOLD I WILL ALWAYS THEIR FOR YOU BECAUSE A REALLY FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIER BACK ... AND I WILL SUPPORT EVEN THIS TIME BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER OR HUSBAND OR SON BUT A FRIEND ... GO HEAD DO WHAT YOU WANT GULF ..." Bright throw the glass on tv Before running upstairs...  Win wipe his tears and look at gulf who crying while sobbing...

Win:" Yes gulf Don't cry ... I am sorry for my words but still i want them again but right know your life is more important then anything... We will fight together gulf ... Mew just taking revenge on you that's it gulf ... "