chapter 24

Author pov...

Gulf was laying down on the bed and keep crying what happen just know and how tharn disown him and everyone beofre leaving the mansion ... He can't control his tears he keep crying until two hands wipe his tears ...

Summer:"Please papa don't cry ... P'tharn will understand you soon ... Don't cry na me and autumn also sorry for not understanding you papa .... Even we both hurted you na ..." Gulf hug them both tightly while mew smile looking at them ...

Autumn:"Don't worry na papa ... Brother in law is with p'tharn he will bring him back at any cost ... We all trust you and we know how you took care of us ...we believe you papa ... He just angery because you left him and he also angery with us both two ... Because he never see us both like his sister's or even talk to us papa ... But soon everything will change na promise..." Gulf nod his head with a heavy heart while mew pat his head...

Other side tharn get down out of the car ...while he look at his penthouse which he brought years back and he just use to relax with his friends... But he never he will move here because his dada throw him out ...

Tharn:"What you guys looking at me for right know ... Get in and no one have rights to chase me out of here because it mine ... " Type glare at tharn who walk before him leaving everyone ...

Type:"YOU THARN SUPPASIT... WAIT DON'T RUN FROM MY SIGHT ... WHAT THE HELL MESS HAVE YOU CREATED RIGHT KNOW HUH ? EXPLAIN ME YOU AASHOLE ... DON'T MAKE ME SCREAM YOU BRAT ..." Tharn handover a glass of water to type who throw it away while he held Tharn's collar ....

Tharn:"Calm down type .... " Type push him away before walking towards the couch ...

Type:"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS THARN ... I EXPLAINED YOU RIGHT THAT THIS DRAMA WILL BRING PAPA AND DADA TOGETHER... BUT WHY DID YOU CRITICIZED HIM THARN AND YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT HIS CHARACTER... ARE YOU IDIOT OR SOMETHING?..."

Tharn:"I don't find any fault in my words ... And i know this things are not what we talked but how do you expect me to see him together with dada and roaming around like nothing happened all this year's ... Are you guys mad or something let me know that too ...

How did you expect me to accept him and stay happy with him guys ... He is full of selfish... And i don't want to talk about him anymore and mr suppasit dare to throw me out right I will show him who is this tharn suppasit is to him ..." Type slap his mouth beofre walking away ...

Wat:"That was hard slap ... But tharn you have talked too much ... You should accept someone when they regret thier action and come back ... We should accept them ... Think carefully before you badmouth papa gulf again tharn ..." Wat and thorn walk back to thier room while tharn laydown on couch while a long tear escape from his eyes....

Tharn:"I'm sorry ..."

Next day type kept slient until he get ready for his school casually not minding Tharn's presents near him ... Whenever tharn try to talk with him he just walk away leaving him alone ...

Type:"We are leaving for work p'thorn... Have your breakfast before heading to office ..." Tharn held type's hand while type pull it away ...

Tharn:"Remember no talking to those girls ...Your work too just teach them and thier your students ... And If you can't control your feelings then resign your job and work in my office ..." Type above to slap tharn while he walk out before facing tharn ...

Type:"DON'T YOU FUCKING ORDER ME YOU ASSHOLE ...AND DON'T THINK YOU CAN CONTROL ME ... AND THIS FIGHT IS BETWEEN YOU AND DADA ... MY GIRLS DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ... AND MORE OVER IT'S YOY CREATE EVERYTHING SO STOP CREATING MORE MESS ..." Type walk out while tharn sigh beofre walking back to his office ...

Other side both mile and apo where listening to max what happened yesterday at mansion and how tharn left the house ...

Max:"We don't expect this to happen ... But tharn is not ready to accept gulf at any cost ... He thinks that gulf have cheated him and never loved him at all ..."

Apo:"Max let me tell you something... Both gulf and tharn did wrong ... First it was gulf who run away but he had his own reason to do it  and for tharn he talked too much and how dare he point out gulf for his character..."

Mile:"We will talk to him max ... And evening we will meet to at mew's house..."

Max:"Don't do that mistake mile... He won't listen to you ... " Mile Chuckled beofre hanging the call ... Both mileapo walk out towards their car before driving towards Tharn's office ...

Mile:"Wat inform tharn we are here to meet him ... " Apo walk passing both of them while apo open the door and find tharn signing the files ...

Tharn:"Take your seat uncle's ..." Mile and apo took the seat while tharn smile at him but it's not happy smile ...

Mile:"What ever i heard from Max  is ture tharn...."

Tharn:"If your mediator between mr suppasit and Me... Then the door is that way ... You may leave me mile ..."

Apo:"DON'T YOU DARE THARN... HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL ABOUT GULF AND YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT HIS CHARACTER OR YOU FOR REAL THARN ... DON'T YOU REMEBER THAT HE IS YOUR PAPA ... LET HIM DO MISTAKE BUT THATS NOT MAKE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT HIM ...

YOU KNOW THIS ALL BECAUSE OF MEW ... IF HE DON'T BREAK THE PROMISE AND KILLED SOMEONE INFORT OF GULF MAKE THE SPERATE AND GULF DID MISTAKE BY LEAVING MEW AND DONT HEAR HIS POINT OF VIEW ... AND YOU THINK YOUR BEHAVING GOOD AT SCHOOL DAYS ... DON'T YOU ALMOST HIT A BOY WHO BAD MOUTHED YOUR PAPA ... OH SORRY I MEAN MR KANAWUT...

YOUR NOT A SAME THARN WE KNOW WHO HIT A BOY FOR TALKING ABOUT HIS PARENTS FOR THEY BEING GAY COUPLE ... AND THAT TIME GULF AND SAINT WAS THIER TOO RESCUE YOU FROM FILEING THE COMPLAINT... THAT TIME MEW WAS HAPPY THAT YOUR SAME LIKE HIM SHORT TEMPERED GUY AND HE REJOICES THAT YOU WILL HANDLE A MAFIA BUSINESS AFTER HIM.... GULF WAS ALWAYS AGAINST IT ...

YOU THINK HE LEFT MEW BECAUSE HE HAVING AFFAIR WITH SOMEONE ELSE THARN ... DON'T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING THARN HOW GULF BEGGED YOU TO NOT BE LIKE MEW AND FOLLOW HIS STEPS BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO HIM ... YOU BOTH NEVER GIVE HIM A CHOICE TO SPRATE FROM YOU ... DO ANY MOTHER OR WIFE WISH THIER HUSBAND AND SON TO PUT THIER OWN LIFE AT RISK THARN ...

NEVER THARN ... I STILL STAND WITH HIM US A FRIEND AND BROTHER ... AND I DON'T GET WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WHEN MEW DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GULF ... THEIR HUSBAND'S AND THEY LOVE EACHOTHER AND I KNOW DAMN WELL ABOUT IT ... SO YOU PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR LIFE FOR GOD SAKE AND ASK SORRY TO GULF AND MEW ..."

Mile:"You did good babe ... Tharn think carefully again alright let's go ..."  They walk out while tharn pull his hair in frustration...

Tharn:"Shit ..."

   Spoiler...

Gulf:"Don't you have anything to talk to Papa ... Tharn baby please talk to me na ... If you don't like me staying with me then i will leave taking my girls away from here ... "

Tharn:"I don't care what you do mr Kanawut..."

    So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...