chapter 23

Author pov...

Everyone keep looking at gulf who was looking at type and tharn lost in thoughts but tharn glance at gulf who smirk at him but he change it immediately while tharn above to call mew ... He can't believe what he have seen infort of his eyes...

Tharn:"Don't act to me mr gulf ... I have seen you smirking at me and change your face immediately when i approach dada ... Don't you did that you can't refuse itr gulf ..."

Gulf:"I don't do it tharn baby ... May be you have dream those things standing at same place ...why don't you shift to type side and check it again baby boy ..." Tharn nod his head and look at type stomp his feet who glare at each other ...

Type:"I'm here  get my justice... How dare you guys can find another girl for your son huh ? ... WHEN... I'M...STILL...ALIVE..." Type glare at tharn who roll his eyes with a Chuckled...

Mew:"But you should not forget one thing that you're the first to remove the ring from the finger ... And you disown the engagement with tharn... And why are you bothered about tharn again?...WHEN...YOU...HAVE... NOTHING...TO ...DO ..WITH...HIM ...TYPE... ANSWER...ME .." Type took each steps back while mew move forward towards him ...

Type:"FINE DADA... IT'S ALL OUR DRAMA TO MAKE YOU GUYS REALISE YOUR MISTAKE AND I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO BE TOGETHER TRUST  ME ..." Type blabber out everything to them while he look at mew and gulf with his puppy eyes ... "BUT I NEVER ASKED TO TALK TO HIM PAPA LIKE HIS NA DADA... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS RIGHT ... I NEVER SAY TO HIM AND THATS NOT EVEN IN OUR SCRIPT ..."Type nod his head like a kid while everyone glare at them ...

Mew:"So you both did a drama and your saying tharn over do it ..."  Mew glare at tharn who turn his head away ...

Type:"Yes ...yes ..yes ...dada he did and it was our plan but i never told him to insult papa like this trust me ..." Tharn look at type who shake his head with a glare...

Tharn:"Why are you glaring at me ... Yes you don't but i speak it out in a angrey and what you want me too do tell me ? ..."

Gulf:"YOU STILL THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I CHEATED YOU THARN ...."

Tharn:"OFFCOURSE MR KANAWUT YOU DID IT AND EVEN I CAN PROVE IT TOO YOU REMEBER THAT DID YOU GET IT ..." Tharn point his finger towards gulf while mew held his finger tightly...

Mew:"DON'T YOU DARE .... DON'T YOU DARE POINT YOUR FINGERS TOWARDS MY HUSBAND... DID YOU GET IT OR I WILL FORGET YOUR MY SON THARN ... AND MIND YOU TONGUE AND VOICE ... DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE INFORT ME TO HIM ..." Tharn pull out his finger from mew grib while tharn move towards gulf ...

Tharn:"HOPE YOUR HAPPY THAT YOUR VISIT MAKE BOTH FATHER AND SON RELATIONSHIP A DRIFT... A Huge Drift Mr KANAWUT... AND YOU KNOW THAT FOOLISH GUY I GOT ENGAGED TOO WANT SOMEONE LIKE YOU US HIS PAPA IN LAW ... BUT HE DON'T KNOW THAT YOU DESERVE THIS RESPECT AND FAMILY ...

BUT I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE MR KANAWUT... AFTER YOU DISOWN ME AND RUN OFF FROM HERE YOU STILL STANDING INFORT OF ME LIKE YOU DID NOTHING HUH... I APPRECIATE YOU FOR THAT MR KANAWUT I REALLY DO ... BUT HOW CAN I TRUST YOU THAT THOSE DAUGHTERS OF YOUR BORN FOR MY D..." Saint slap out tharn infort of him while mew pull tharn close to him while pointing gun at his head ...

Mew:"THE HELL YOUR SPOUTING OUT THARN ... I SAID MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NOT TO INTERFERE BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND DONT I MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU THARN ..." Tharn push mew hand from his head while tharn spit out the blood from his mouth ...

Tharn:"HUSBAND... HUSBAND... THIS GUY OVER HERE IS STILL YOUR HUSBAND... HOW IT'S POSSIBLE DADA WHY ARE YOU FOOL ? ARE I SHOULD SAY THAT YOUR BLIND WITH HIS LOVE THAT HE NEVER SHOWED TO YOU HUH? ...WHY ARE YOU STILL TAKING HIS SIDE ... I SHOULD HAVE THROW THIS GUY OUT WHEN HE STEPPED INSIDE THAT DAY ...

HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT HE BETRAYED YOU AND ME ... AND LEFT US ALONE IN THIS HOUSE FOR YEARS AND KNOW HE SHOW UP FROM NO WHERE AND YOU ACCEPT HIM LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN IN OUR LIFE ... YOU MR KANAWUT YOUR THE TOTAL FAILURE TO ME ... BECAUSE YOU HAVE THROWN ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND TOOK THOSE GIRLS SIDE AND NEVER EVER SHOWED UP ONCE TOO ME OR DADA ... THEN HOW DO YOU THINK I WILL ACCEPT YOU BACK?..."

Saint:"Who asked you too accept him huh ? And how dare you talk too mu brother like this huh? Whom do you think your mr tharn suppasit...? "

Tharn:"I'm tharn suppasit and i have rights to talk to his guy because he don't get any respect till he stand here like a idol ...DID YOU GET IT MR SAINT KANAWUT..."

Mew:"Tharn mind your words ... Think before to whom your speaking too ..."

Tharn:"I don't get it dada... He his just a curse to the family ... And you think he will be loyal to you again huh? ... You don't took this gun for years ... But look what he made you to point the gun at his own son's head ..." Mew push tharn hardly while gulf held him from falling ...

Gulf:"Mew don't behave like this tharn please stop it ..." Gulf cries out while listening to all Tharn's words...

Mew:"Can't you see or hear what this brat is talking about and where did you get this courage to talk bad about your papa ..."

Tharn:"HE ...IS...NOT...MY...PAPA....DID ...GET IT ... HE IS NOT MY PAPA ... HE IS THOSE GIRLS PAPA ... MY PAPA DIED LONG BACK TOO ME ... IF YOU STILL HAVE SELF RESPECT GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE TO US ... AND I DONT TRUST YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SPOUT NONSENSE AND BRAINWASH HIM TOO ...

I DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE MY DADA... AND THAT'S ALSO A REASON FOR I NEVER LOVED ANYONE OR EVEN GLANCED AT ANYONE TILL TYPE SHOWED UP ... HE LOVES ME AND HE IS NOT LIKE YOU MR KANAWUT... SO I AFAIRD YOU SPOIL HIM TOO ... SO TAKE YOUR BAGS ,YOUR GIRLS AND YOUR BROTHER'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ..." Tharn push gulf little while mew catch him which piss off mew alot ...

Mew:"I don't raise you like this tharn... Your behaving like someone ... And you dare to ask them to leave from here huh .... They are my family and my brother's and girls ...AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME AND MY HUSBAND... SO YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE RIGHT KNOW MR THARN...YOUR NOT MY SON ANYMORE... I WILL ACCEPT YOU BACK WHEN YOU REALISE YOUR MISTAKE..."

Tong:"Mew...." Mew show his hand to stop tong...

Mew:"You guys decide it your self either me or him ..." Mew took gulf towards thier room who keep tearing up and sobbing after hearing all Tharn's words ...

Tharn:"Fine ... I will leave right know mr suppasit..." Tharn walk out while wat and thorn look back and forth beofre running behind him ... While tharn stop and look type was crying like a hell ... "FOLLOW ME TYPE ...RIGHT KNOW DID YOU GET IT ... OR YOUR CHOOSING ME OVER THEM ..."  Summer and autumn hold type hand tightly while type remove it before running out passing tharn ....

Saint:"Tharn baby boy ..." Zee held him tightly while he glare at saint who run towards his room while mild and tul left speechless ....

   Spoiler...

Mile:"What ever i heard from Mew is ture tharn...."

Tharn:"If your mediator between mr suppasit and Me... Then the door is that way ... You may leave me mile ..."

            So hope you guys Like this chapter ❣️...

         Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

         Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....