chapter 14

Author pov...

Tharn and type where sitting on the couch while mild give them a cake and ask to share to see thier love while tharn eat cake and left nothing for type ... He lick his finger while type slap him hard on his head not minding people around them ...

Mild:"You brat tharn ... I ask you to share not to eat the whole piece of cake alone my god your not romantic like your daddy ...." Tharn shrug and ready to take another peice while mild move away from him ...

Tharn:"Papa give me it's my engagement and i have rights to eat what i want ..." Mild shake his head and walk away while tharn look at type who is glaring at him ....

Max:"If type eyes can burn tharn ... By know he is nothing but a Ash .... He only use his brain in mafia and business not in this kind of romantic way..." Everyone laugh at Max comment while saint run towards Zee and hug him ...

Zee:"Oiii saint what happen baby ... Is something wrong ....are you  hurt anywhere baby ..." Saint shake his head and move his hand toward entrance...

Saint:"I...i...seen gu.." mild given him water to drink while Zee rub his back ...

Zee:"It's ok i am fine ... What your saying baby ..." 

Everyone look at entrance while mew walk in with gulf hand on hand ... Type smile widely while win held bright hands tightly while he smile looking at them together again ...

Bright:"That's why he don't open the door when we knock ..." Win nod his head while tharn walk towards gulf with a teary eyes ...

Tharn, summer and autumn:"PAPA ..." They three look eachother while mew look summer and autumn run towards gulf and hug him which make everyone Suprise expect type,bright and win ...

Mew:"Babies you know my baby gulf ... Papa how come he is your papa ..." Gulf laugh and hug them both while he smile at mew who understands what the smile means ...

Gulf:"Once again meet your lovely babies Summer  suppasit and  Autumn suppasit... And babies your daddy now not uncle anymore ..." They pull away while gulf nod his head while bright and win smile and nod thier head ...

Mew:"They are mine ... Mine really they are my daughter's..."

Saint:"Well played right my dear brother..." 

Gulf:"Saint it's n..." Gulf words hang on middle while saint stop him ...

Saint:"Really gulf i am impressed with your level of acting you know right... "

Zee:"Saint stop right their not another word you should be happy for gulf ... He finally agree to come back right ..." Saint laugh echo the place while he glare at Zee...

Saint:"I AM YOUR HUSBAND ZEE SO STOP SIDING HIM AND LET ME TALK FOR GOD SAKE... YOU KNOW WHAT GULF WE ARE JUST A MINUTE LATER RIGHT YOUR MY ELDER BROTHER... AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ...

BUT THAT LOVE AND CARE IN ME LEFT THE MOMENT WHEN YOU PUSH ME AWAY FOR YOUR SELFISHNESS... YOU THINK I WILL ACCPET YOU BACK AND POUR ALL MY LOVE TOO YOU ... YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR AN ASSHOLE WHO RUN AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY , HIS RESPONSIBILITY , HIS HUSBAND,HIS SON ,HIS BROTHER,HIS FRIENDS ...

THE LIST IS HUGE GULF ... I ALWAYS WANT TO BE LIKE YOU AND I WAS ATTACHED TO YOU ...I SOME TIMES WONDER I SHOULD BE YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ... SO ONE DAY I CAN LOVE YOU AND MARRY BUT EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT HE GO THROUGH RIGHT ...