chapter 5

Gulf pov...

This girls of mine why can't they be slient ... What did they do this time god please save me from this kid ... Everytime i have to do something to make them understand they have  to be good to others ....

Bright:"Gulf why did you call me i  was in meeting with clients what happen ..."

Gulf:"Girls happen ... I got call from thier school and they want to meet us ... And i want you to be with me there and win must have already on his way ..." Bright smile and shake his head ...

Bright:"God they always do something and get suspended from thier school everything... "

Gulf:"Please bright it's all you and win's fault because you guys give them too much advantage and now see what they have do this time ..." He chuckled before moving towards the car ...

Bright:"Alwin get the car to girls school..." We get in car and drive towards the school it takes 15 min but all the years run Infort of me...

Flashback...

Mew:"Please baby don't leave me ... I will change for you please..."

Gulf:"Leave me mew ... I don't want to stay with you even a second in this mansion because it was drained with a blood and flesh that you have been killed ..."

Mew:"Please baby believe me i won't do it again please understand me ..." I remove my hands from his old ...

Gulf:"What should i believe i have seen that you have shoot a man infront of me ... And i seen how he suffer .... I don't want this luxurious life of yours ... Leave me alone mew and please don't think about coming after me .... You cheated me saying your a ceo and runs a company ... But you hide that your a mafia leader and gangster .... Leave me alone i hate you ..."

Saint:"P gulf please don't leave mew ... Think about Tharn ... What mew will answer when he ask for you ..."

Gulf:"Yes your right but i have been watching him sliently all this day that he become rude ,cold towards others and he was training secretly ... What you think i don't know anything then you all are wrong ... Let me be with his dada i out of his life ... I don't want a guy who cover himself with a blood and i am disgusted with you for living all this year mew and good bye ..."

Flashback end....

Bright:"Gulf We are here come on ..." I look around find we are in school and win was waiting for us out ...

Gulf:"Hope they don't do anything wrong this time ..."

We three move towards the principal officer while summer and autumn where standing like nothing happen there ... And find three boys standing opposite to them.... One boy nose was bandage and other one head was bandage and last boy broken hands ...

Principal:"Take your sit mr bright ... This time they did something that we can't support them... Look they literally broken thier nose ,head and hand ..." I look at summer and autumn who give smile to me ...

Bright:"Autumn why did you do this what something happen to them ..."

Summer:"Daddy i am summer she is autumn ... "This identical twins of me god ... Some times i forget about this who is summer and autumn....

Autumn:"Because they were bullying us two like we don't know our dad's man and how did we born and how is father to us and even we have a father ... And many more harsh words and we can't take it anymore ... So Summer broke his hand while i hit his head in table and he both punch him at Same time on his nose... That's it daddy..."  I glare at them but they ignore it ...