chapter 10

Author pov....

Type woke up with his hand numb and find tharn was sleeping on his hand while wrapping his legs and hand on his body ... He smile little while  caressing his hair ... He place a small kiss on his head ...

Tharn:"Papa tharn love you so much .... He miss you tooo ..." A smile on type face fade away while he look at tharn talking in his sleep ...

Type:"So you still the small tharn who miss his papa everyday huh ... Why don't you try to find him tharn ... He is near to you and dada but still you guys are suffering the most ..." Tharn hummed and trun facing other side while type massage his hand ... "You brat my hands are numb if you sleep on my hand i will kick your ass out of my room ..." He walk towards the bathroom while tharn peek his one eye and giggle before cover himself with a blanket...

Tharn:"That's who i fell you you feisty kitty ..."

Type:"I can hear you tharn suppasit... You better run before i kick your ass ..." Tharn gulp down and cover himself tightly to escape from type ...

Later both walk down and find tul and saint serving breakfast to everyone... Both join the table while mew smile at them which make them suprise ...

Max:"What is that smile means mew ... Is there anything behind it ..." Mew nod his head and look at tharn and type ...

Mew:"I am planning get them engaged as soon as possible... " That's it tharn drop the spoon on the plate while type snap his head fast to mew....

Type:"But dada ... Don't you think it's so early to get married... I mean tharn is busy with his work and i am busy with my school work ... And soon exams are heading up ..." Type come up with different sort of excuses which make tharn Suprise...

Mew:"I know about your works type ... And for tharn his work don't have rest ... Being in mafia it's not easy but still you guys are living together and i don't want someone to come in between you guys ... So i think and come up with a idea of engagement..."

Tharn:"But dada .... Why your making everything in such a hurry ... Don't stress yourself too much ...First me and type let's get to know better and later we will get engaged..." Mew sigh and look at thorn who was eating peacefully...

Mew:"Fine ... Thorn why don't you marry type ..." Thorn choke food while everyone look at thorn especially tharn who shooting death glare ...

Thorn:"Dada ... Please... I don't want to die like marrying that wild kitty ... I want someone quite and cute ... Even if i don't get married it's ok ... But ...but ...but not type ..." He run from their while mew look at wat who wave his head and escape from thier which make everyone laugh ...

Tharn:"Even my brother's don't want to marry a feisty kitty like you ... It's ok i can't spoil my brother's life ... I will marry you but after two years of engagement..." Tharn walk away from thier with a smile on his face while type still in frozen like statute after hearing tharn's confession...

Mew:"All done .... Now it's time for engagement... And i don't want to drag it's for long ... Next month on first week we will have engagement party ... " Mew smile at type who nod his head with a smile ...

Tine:"Congratulations brother ... Me and techno so happy  to hear you getting engaged to tharn ..." They hug him tightly while type giggle but his mind went to gulf ..

Type:"Let's go we are getting late for school guys ... Today i some important work to finish ..." They nod thier head before taking thier bag ....