chapter 7

Author pov....

The twins drag mew to every shop expect the cake shop ... They forget for what they have been looking for and they where in the own world with mew ... Dragging him to each and every shop they eye ...

Mew was really happy after long years he fell like his world is be back to him and he keep on staring the girls face ... He find their face similar to him ... They have same eyes and nose ears ...

Max:"We can't take another step mew ... Really sorry you go with the girls we will be sitting on the corner go head ..." Twins and mew laugh before walking towards the cake shop....

Zee:"They are going to cake shop asshole run ... Don't miss free treat ..." Saint and tul faceplam for getting such idiotic husbands....

Mew:"What know your legs are not paining ... After seeing a cake shop you guys have come like wind ... Anyway take seat ... Not with us go seat somewhere shh..shh..." Zee and max glare at mew Before taking other seat ....

Autumn:"Hahaha uncles are really funny ... How you are managing them at home ..." Mew chuckled before keep on looking at the girls...

Mew:"What do want to eat babies ... "

Autumn & summer:"Stawberry cakes and stawberry doughnuts with cold coffee ..." Every one snap thier head towards the girls while mew look at the girls suprise look ...

Max :"Really mew like the same ... He likes Strawberries so much ... When you guys order it was same like him ordering...." They giggles remains him of gulf ...

Summer:"Look how fool we are not to know your names ... Introduce yourself ..."

Mew:"I will introduce everyone to you babies .... I am mew suppasit , max and his husband tul ... Zee and his husband and type tharn suppasit my son in law ..." Type smile Looking at mew when a blush creep his cheeks....

Autumn:"Someone been blushing hardly ... So your husband name his tharn suppasit ... Soon we wish to meet him again..." Type Chuckled before nodding his head ....

Type:"So your new here right before where you guys have been and why did you visit here suddenly babies..." Autumn sigh Before summer laugh...

Autumn:"We where in US and daddy got our certificate because we almost killed three guys ..." Max spit the drink on Zee face while mew and others look at them with wide eyes...

Mew:"What do you mean babies ... Here eat this before telling us ..."

Summer:"Oh about that  they were ragging us about our daddy ... Papa was separated from daddy a long back ... Papa friends where taking care of us ...That day they bad mouthed about us ... So we broke thier nose ,head and hand ... That's alll ... And now we are here ... It's fun right to kick someone..." They giggle which make mew laugh at thier cuteness...

Mew:"Yeah you guys did good job keep it up ..."

Saint:"What is your papa name..." Before they say anything the gurads call the girls because bright have something to talk to them...

Autumn:"Ohh we going to miss you uncle mew... Here give me your phone ... I will add our number ... So that we can talk to eachother daily ... And don't forget us ok ..." They kiss his cheeks Before running behind the gurads....

Mew:" such a cuties they are really they made my day ...." Everyone smile Before walking outside.....

On other side the girls where showing what they have brought from mall and everything is realated for make up and accessories, gadgets and stationary ....