chapter 18

Author pov...

Mew drive towards mile company with sulking face ... He keep on pressing the horn even the road is empty... He hit the steering wheel while he get out of the car Without locking it ... While grauds bow to him and park his car properly...

Mile:"So babe what with you today you look more hot than other da ... " Before mile could finish his words mew brust into his cabin Before floping on the couch while apo get up from Mike's lap with a glare ...

Apo:"Asshole ... Knock it before you enter mew... And what with a sudden visit today it's going to rain today afterall the great mew suppasit have a visit us that to in early morning..." Mew roll his eyes while mile place him a glass of water ...

Mile:"Apo is asking you something mew ...what happen to you ...  And what with this long face is something wrong i heard that you visit bright mansion ..."

Apo:"Oh know i got it gulf kicked you out right keeping his girls with him and poor you mew...."

Mew:"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU HE DON'T I GOT MY GIRL'S BUT THIER PAPA ENTER INTO THE HOUSE TODAY MORNING WITH BRIGHTWIN..." Apo look mew with wide eyes while clapping his hands which make mew and mile look at him ...

Apo:"Finally my bestie is back where he  belong too hubby ... I am going to see him with his favourite snacks and gifts see you both later bye mew ... Bye hubby .." Apo run out the cabin while mew place  hand his hip with a sigh...

Mew:"I can't tolerate someone like him mile ... How can he act like nothing happens all this year mile .... 15 years mile .... Fucking 15 years he hide from me and he signed those useless divorce papers with out my knowledge..." Mile pat his shoulder while mew laydown on couch while closing his eyes ...

Mile:"Mew don't think i am supporting gulf ... But right know you got what you want right ?... You waited for him all this year's then why can't you accept him mew ... Look you both have equal fault on each other side ...

But you both are victim in your story ... And you left that asshole to roam around freely ... Because of him you have to broke the promise to gulf ... But you don't know that gulf will witness something infort of his eyes ... Why are you guys punishing yourself which is nothing to do with you both think about mew ..." Mile heard a snore coming from mew while he raise his hand to hit him ... "Fucking asshole your mew ... I am talking to you and you sleeping peacefully idiot..." Mile stomp his feet and walk towards his chair while mew smile little while turning other side ...

Other side gulf with win,mild and tul having chit chat while mew walk in without glancing at gulf ... Gulf looked at his phone and check the time it's 7 clk already while girls rush down and hug mew which make them roll thier eyes...

Mew:"Wait babies daddy is sweating... I will fresh up and let's have dinner ok ..." They both nod thier head while mew walk towards his room ...

Gulf:"Hmmm # daddies girls # dad's little princess..." All laugh at gulf comments while girls watch bright walking with his secretary...

Bright:"Then see you tomorrow Levi good night and postpone the meeting like i told you ..." He nod his head before walking out ... " Hey guys meeting is been held right i will join you in a minute..." Win nod his head while bright walk passing girls which hurt them...

Summer:"Even daddy is angery with us Autumn..." She nod her head while type call them to dinning table ...

Type:"I took leave today just for my papa in law ... So i can spend time with him but you guys make me chef for tonight huh ... It's not fair Papa's ..." Type pout his lips while win ruffle his hair before walking towards the dinning table ...

Everyone wait for mew and bright while they heard bright and mew walking down not even glancing eachother while girls smile looking at them ... Bright seat next to win while mew took his seat as usual...

Gulf:"Hmm type when will tharn be coming i don't even meet him today morning i missed my baby ..." Gulf pout his lip while mew clear his Thorat while turning other side ...

Just them tharn with wat and thorn walk inside living and stop his track while looking at gulf ... But he just wipe his eyes and look closely and it's really is papa smiling at him ...

Gulf:"Tharn baby your back ... Just know i asked type about you come on let's have dinner together come baby ..." Tharn trun his head away ...

Tharn:"I don't fell hungry... And you don't need to show your acting skills to me mr Kanawut..."  Gulf smile fade away while type glare at tharn who walk away from their without listing to gulf...

Type:"Tharn ...tharn stop right there i will not repeat my words again tharn suppasit...."

Tharn:"Type i don't want to share table with him leave me alone for god sake...." Type drag tharn by his shirt towards the dinning table ...

Mew:"Type stop it ... If tharn don't want then he will not have it ..."

Type:"I AM TALKING TO MY HUBBY DADA ... YOUR WIFEY HIS NEXT TO YOU AND STOP SUPPORTING THIS BRAT AND LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFEY KNOW AND YOU SIT DOWN...."

Tharn glare at type who glare at him ... He  raise his hand to slap him while type twist his ears hardly for raising his hand on him ...

Type:"WHAT YOUR THINK OF DOING THARN ... HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND TO SLAP ME HUH ... I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU REMEBER IT CLEARLY.... ONCE AGAIN I SEE YOU RAISING YOUR HAND AT ME I WILL BREAK IT INTO TWO ... NOW SHUT UP AND HAVE YOUR DINNER AND DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT IT AGAIN ..."

Tharn:"When did i try to slap you type ... Your imagine everything type ... I just try to pull your hair not to slap you for god sake remeber it ..." Tharn bladder out everything while gulf with others laugh at tharn ...

Type:"Come to room tharn I will show you how to pull the hair...." Type smirk and have his seat next to gulf while tharn sit next to gulf with a sigh not having other opinion...

Gulf:"Thank you type baby ..." Type wink at gulf which make him giggle ...

______________________________________

Spoiler....

Mew:"What are you thinking your doing mr Kanawut... If you occupy all the bed where I can sleep..." Gulf was laying down like a star fish separating his hand and leg ...

Gulf:"Ohh sorry Meww...here sleep next to baby come on... I am just relaxing come come ..." Gulf pat other side while mew pull the blanket and walk towards the couch ...

Tharn:"AHHHHHHHHH ... I AM SORRY TYPE ..." Both heard tharn screaming on top of his voice while gulf giggle closing his mouth ...

Mew:"My poor baby tharn ... All fierce bottom got poor creature like us ..." Mew mumble on his voice ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....