chapter 13

Author pov...

Apo:"GULF ..." Apo look at the person who dumb him a while and he look more familiar to him and he is Sure that he is gulf for god sake ...

He walk inside the mall and find mew's grauds where standing all over the mall and he got that mew is here today ... Once he spot mew in the jewelry shop he walks inside while the grauds bow to him...

Apo:I thought your cracking a joke like as usual... But it seems like your serious with you decision huh?..." Mew playfully glare at him while he ask him to seat down ...

Mew:"Just looking new model ring for tharn and type ... Hope they like it and i want your help in arranging the party ... Just get best planner i want to talk to him ..."

Apo:"Ok i will sent you details about the planner and choose the best and what is the theme for the engagement..."

Mew:"My babies asked for masquerade theme and it's going to be as they wish..." Apo look mew confusingly... * Babies means summer and autumn..." Apo hummed and look Zee and max buying something....

Zee:"What it's gift for our boys ... After all we are his dad's end of the day ..."

Apo:"If i am not wrong ... I have seen a person like gulf but i am not sure about it guys ..." Mew stop what he is doing and stood up from his place ...

Mew:"I need this ring model and sent it without delay... " Mew walk out while Zee and max hold apo back ...

Zee:"Just before you arrive ... Mew have told the same like he have seen gulf right know but why he is running from mew...." Apo and max shake thier head while walk behind mew ....

Later gulf run back to the living room and find win and bright watching tv ... He sat next to him while gulp down a water ... He look win and bright looking at him with questioning gesture...

Gulf:"I have seen mew later at shop ...." Both win and bright trun thier head back to tv because they know thier crowd friend have run from thier so they don't want to hear futher...

Bright:"Seems like you successfully run away from there keep it up ..." He walk away from thier while win look at  gulf abd shake his head ....

Win:"Still you have time gulf ... Don't waste your time and please move on for god sake and get back to mew... I will keep my babies with us and kick you out of you delay further..." Gulf look at win and he find he is serious with his word ...

Gulf:"I am trying my best not to run away from him but i can't help thought win..."

Win:"Oh please come on gulf ...stop with your lame excuses and be like a men and face your life ... Enough of running from mew and your son ... Even tharn going to get married soon and you still playing hide and seek with them ... I don't find it's good anymore..." Win throw the remote on the couch and walk away leaving him alone ...

Gulf:"Why don't type call me and inform me about his engagement with tharn still know don't he want me to attend his engagement..." Just then his phone ring and show it's type on the I'd ...

Type:"Good evening Papa gulf ..  i am just called you to inform that in a week me and tharn going to get engaged and i am just want to say don't come to our engagement ... I am sorry for begin harsh but you deserve it ... If you want to attend your son's engagement come back and live with us ...

If not your just going to be a our guest please stay away from my family ... I am really for sorry my words but i am sure still you don't fell anything by my words and i got to know their is no use in talking to you and make you understand... If you really want to see our engagement your welcome us my papa in law ... If your just a guest please don't need to show up ..." Type cut the call while leaving gulf crying sliently...