chapter 8

Tharn pov...

Ahhhhh ... Really i want to shout loudly because of this type guy ... He and his fatty cat always around me ... They don't leave me alone for sometime ... If i trun around i face this type guy and other side his fatty cat ...

Why did dada allow this two guys inside my room .... I hate them ... I hate this type guy so much ... After he come in my life everything become his order ... What should I do ... What should I eat ....when should I return back home ...when should I sleep ... When should wake up ....

If this continues he will even order me when should I pee or take bath too ... Such a trouble maker he is ugly guy ... Not that ugly some what he is ugly ... He even trap everyone in his hand ... But i am tharn suppasit he can't do anything to me ....

Type :"Good evening day dreamer ... When did you come back from work honey ..."

What the fuck when did he sit on my lap ... Did i lost in my own thoughts that much ...

Tharn:"You ugly pouty guy ...stand from my lap ... When did you sit on my lap ...." He pout his lip with a puppy eyes ... No no tharn it's a trap ...

Type:"I don't have right to sit on his lap ... It's mine right ...your mine right honey ..."  I roll eyes while he hold my jaw tightly..." Once again if i find you rolling your eyes ... I will kill you mind it ..." I about to roll my eyes when he look at him with a stren look ...

Tharn:'What you want know ... Get up from my lap ...some one will see us get up ...." He shake his head before kissing my neck ... I hold the table tightly ... Fuck it's ticklish...

Type:"Let's go to mall ... I missed some items to buy ...will you accompany me honey ..." He keep on kissing my neck ...

Tharn:'Fine ...fine ...let's go move..." He peck my lips before moving out of study room ... I above to wipe it when his ugly cat caught my attention ... Fuck both are same ... From this two which one Learn this kind of thing ... I am sure this cat his is copy cat ....

I walk out  of  my study room and find dada was talking to someone on his phone with a laughing... It's been years seeing him like this but who is the other side guy he talking too...

Type:"Let's go Honey .... Come on i should prepare dinner too ..." How on the earth i got stuck with him ... I can't even roll my eyes or pout my lips ...

Tharn:"Yeah...yeah...yeah... Move now ..." He clingy to my hands like someone will kidnap him ... The kidnapper must be safe with him ... I chuckled at my own statment...

Author pov...

Tharn standing next to type holding the cart for him ... While others giggling looking at tharn was sulking from begging ... He was wearing his mask to hid his face  ... When he heard the continuous giggle he remove the mask and show them who he is too them...

Tharn:"If you have any dead wish ... You can continue with your giggles and gossips ... Go head ..."  Type look at everyone who already trembling in fear...

Tharn:"Honey ... Please stop it ... Leave us alone can you please..." He hold tharn face in his hand while kissing his nose ...

Type:"Calm down honey ... Can you " Tharn was melted in little kiss from type ... But he don't show it off to him ...

Tharn:"Fine Mr ugly guy ..." Type smile little before turing to get what he want ...

Tharn was keep looking outside whom ever passing by ...And his eyes fall on gulf who was looking at him and once he see tharn also looking at me ... He run from there ...

Tharn:"Move a side type ... Type i see papa here ... Come with me ... He run after seeing me type ..."

Type:"wait tharn ... Did you really see papa here are may some illusion tharn .... If he return back here why he is going to hide from you guys ..."

Tharn:"Yes your right ... But i have seen him type ... Believe me ... " Type hug tharn while his tears escape his eyes.... Gulf who was hiding behind the wall looking at tharn crying for him ...

Gulf:"Don't worry baby boy ... Papa will be back to you again soon..."

Tharn:"I want him back type ... I miss him so much ..." Type pat his back ...

Type:"Believe me honey ... Papa will be back to us soon ... Trust me ok ... Now come hold the cart for me ..." Tharn pout lips while type kiss it and drag him with him ...

Gulf:"Hehehe ... They both are same like me and mew ... How is he doing , hope soon the time comes ..."

Win:"Time won't stop for you gulf ... Its you who should move on ... Come on do you think mew will chase you away from him ... He will accept you and keep you safe with him ... Who knows that even he can kidnap from here and keep you safe from where ..." Win laugh while gulf hit his arms before moving out ...

Gulf and win enter the mansion and look  autumn and summer ...where shaking bright like a teddy bear ... He was trying to escape from his hold ...

Autumn:"Daddy ... Please belive me uncle just invited only me and summer not all of you ... Let us go ..." Bright shake his head while summer was above to cry ...

Summer:"You don't love me and autumn that's why you don't allow us to go to uncles house..."

Bright:"You guys are saying Uncle , uncle ... Does your uncle have name or not..." They both faceplam themselves before hugging bright tightly...

Autumn and summer:"HIS NAME HIS UNCLE MEW ..." Bright look at gulf and win with wide eyes while they nod thier head ...

Bright:"You can go ... But who will pick you up ..."

Gulf:"Me and win will drop them bright ... Don't worry ... You have location right babies...." They nod thier head while they run and hug gulf tightly...

Summer:"Love you papa ... We will sleep early today ... Because tomorrow we should go early to his house ... Good night ..." They run towards thier room while gulf smile and move towards the kitchen....

Win:"I can fell babies going to join them both together ..."  Bright hug win with a smile ...

Bright:"Hope everything going to be a  happy ending..."

________________________________________

Spolier...

Summer:"Wowww... Autumn look uncle mew's mansion ...no..no..no it's castle  ... I love it ..." Gulf look the mansion after a long years ....

Autumn:"Papa's don't want to come inside with us ..." They shake thier head while the gurads open the door for girls ....

Gulf:"Be careful babies ... Don't disturb da .. i mean uncle mew..." They nod and look mew was standing thier with a huge smile ... Seeing mew smile  make gulf's eye teary ... 

Win:"Enjoy babies ... See evening ..." Win drive off while mew move close to them ... He fell like gulf was near him ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....