Chapter 3

Type pov...

  I know i am going to get earfull form my friends for helping a stranger... But what can I do when he forget to remove is mask while eating ... How can he eat with it ... He may find it difficult right and that too he is more handsome than o thought...

Why he have to hide is face behind the mask ... Handsome face guys are not allowed to hide the face with mask... But why the hell called him Mr husband... Hehehe i fell shy right know God what i have done ...

But what ever i get him for me by any way ... I don't know whom he is and from where he is but know HE IS MINE ...He Belong to type ... Only type... And i will find him and i will chase him till he accept me ...

Tine:"Day dreamer ... What you think you have done a minute ago type ... Are you out of your mind..."

Techno:"And you called that guy Mr husband to... I think your mind is out of service type..."

Type:"I like him ... And i want him ... More like my husband and i am his wife hehehe... Just think about it ..." I was smiling looking at the celling ...

Tine:"What the fuck type... When did you change like this ... Tell me what have you done to our type..." I roll eyes and smile think about my husband...

Type:"It's me only ... But i like guys and i want him ... I don't anything about him but i Want him that's it..."

Techno:"Have you lost it type... Why don't whom he is and where he is coming from and what he dose for his living and what kind of job he does ... Tell me you know him ..."

Type:"Look techno i like him that's it matter to me right now... I will  get him by Hook or crook ...And i want you guys to help me to find him ....will you help me..." I showed my puppy eyes to him thier weakness..

Tine:"Fine type we will but it's not simple you know right ... We don't know anything about him... But we will help you any how... Know sleep we have work tomorrow ..."

I  fresh up and lay down next to techno ... He sleep middle of me and tine ...we share a single bed even our apartment is big enough for us ...still we sleep in the same bed... It was our habit from a orphan... We always stick together like a gule ... But they are my everything in this world ... But know my husband is my everything ... I hug techno from back to sleep ... Going to have a dream about my husband see you hehehe....

Author pov...

Tharn walks into the mansion like a soul less person... What ever happen in the cafe is running on his mind and thinking about the guy who called him Mr husband and he was amazed with his guts and boldness ...

Max:"What happen to him wat... Why he look like that is anything wrong with him ..." Everyone look at tharn who still looking like under a spell...

Wat:"Ohh that because a cute guy called him Mr husband and he frozen right know and more like he is in a spell ..." Hearing this Zee spit the water on saint face ...

Zee:"Really a guy called him Mr husband...wow what a guts to him... I have to see him right ... You know about him ..."

Thorn:"We don't dada ... But he pats tharn head with a cute smile on his face... I think he like him more like love at first sight..."

Tharn:"Love my ass...shut up nothing like that thorn don't blabber something useless ... I am going to my room ..."

Mew:"IF YOU LIKE HIM ....DONT MISS THE CHANCE THARN... GOD WONT GIVE EVERYONE A SECOND CHANCE IN THIER LIFE ... MAKE USE OF IT AND IF YOU LIKE HIM GO HEAD ... EVERYONE WONT BE LIKE YOUR PAPA..." Saying that mew walks towards his room...

Saint:"He is correct tharn... Utilizes your opportunity when it knocks your door and everyone won't be like your papa ... He is crowd and more like a asshole ... I hate him to say i am his brother..." Saint cries thinking about his big brother gulf ...

Tharn:"I will be going to my room ... See you in morning..."

Wat:"We have to go school for attend the meeting in morning tharn..." Tharn nod his head and move towards his room...

Tharn:"why did you leave me like this papa... Because of you i cant concerrate on my own life ... I am afraid that the person i love will also leave me like you did to dada ... Our work his not that much disgusting ... I wish you return back to as now ..." He lay down with a tear in his eyes...

   I morning all three drives towards the school to attend the meeting and this is the first time they have been attending in school and thats to tharn... Because mew want him to take care each and everything he owns and also the mafia world too ... So he decided to show himself to outer world but not without is face mask...

Principal:"Oh god Mr tharn suppasit ... Nice to meet you sir ... Welcome to the school it's your first time here and it's pleasure to meet you ..."

Tharn:"nice to meet you to sir ... Shall we move towards the meeting hall..." Principal nod his head they follow him behind ...

Tine:"What are they going to talk in the meeting this time ... They should rise thier our increment for shouting to this devil's all day ..." Type and techno laugh at tine ... While type eyes fall on the familier guy ...

Techno:"Oii... Type it's your Mr husband... I can see him clearly even though in his mask..."

Type:"Mr husband what he is doing here... Oh so he is the owner of MG schools and colleges ...  But who is the G behind his name ..." .

Tine:"Some one is jealous over here..." Tharn trun his eyes and look at type who was waving his hand to him... He immediately truns his head from type...

Wat:"Oh the cute cafe a guy his over there tharn...look he is waving his hand ..." Wat wave is hand to type and earn a hard slap on his head from tharn...

Principal:"So i welcome everyone for the meeting and also welcome our correspondent Mr tharn suppasit ..." Tharn mentally faceplam himself for reliving and thats too infort of the guy ...

Type:"Ohh so my husband name is tharn suppasit nice ... Wait it's matching with me guys ... Tharn type wow what a pair we are..."

  After the meeting everyone dismissed from the hall and tharn move towards the restroom alone leaving wat and thorn ... Type who was already in the restroom look tharn with a smile...

Type:"Mr husband what a coincidence... We met again... And finally i come to know your name tharn ... Wow tharn type what a great combination right Mr husband..." Tharn about leave when type pull is hand and pin him in wall inbetween him..

Tharn:"What are you doing ... Leave me... Are you out of your mind ... I say leave him..." Type remove the mask and attached his lips on tharn to stop his shouting... He kiss those lips with a smirk on his face ... Tharn refuse to kiss him but at last he failed ... He kiss him back untill they want enough breath...

Type:"when wifey ask something answer him ... Mr husband or this will be the punishment for you ... Now go wait ..." Type pull tharn phone from his pocket and add his number and saved it wifey ... " Now we both have a number Mr husband i will call ok ... See you ..." He peck his lips before going out ...

Tharn:"Fuck ... He as guts to play with me ..." He touched his lips and felt soft ...he shake is head and move towards the car....

_______________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....