chapter 21

Author pov...

Gulf keep looking at mew was standing at balcony with a deep thoughts .... He can't believe that mew have supported him and take his side when tharn speak ill about him .... But he was really hurt by tharn words and behaviour towards him ... And he well know that he deserves it ...

Mew:"I'm sorry on behalf of Tharn ... And he should not speak to you like that and never once i made him to hate you or let him speak ill about you but today I don't know why he behave like this I'm sorry ...." Gulf stood up from the bed and walk towards mew ...

Gulf:"It's ok mew and i deserve it anyways because he hates me that he have hate due to i left him alone when he needs me and he is right i never can replace again in his life right ..." Mew took Deep breath before facing gulf ...

Mew:"You should have returned back to me right gulf ... When you know that we are pregnant again right ... Tharn can never hate you but you made him like you said because you took twins side not him ... That's why he never accept autumn and summer and even you .... Come here ..." Gulf move little towards mew while mew caress gulf cheeks make gulf sob ..." Cry out all you want i am here with you baby g ..." Gulf hug mew tightly while cry out  his heart ...

Gulf:"I don't mean too do that mew ... I was angery  at you and i made mistakes but i never allowed anyone in my life ... It was always you ... Trust me mew...." Mew laugh while gulf pull away from hug...

Mew:"Really you think someone will able to control someone who is hot headed and short temper like you ... Even if it's possible then you would have Buried him in a ground by know ... From this what you think that no one can control you who is not me ..." Gulf raised his hand slap mew while they heard a knock at door...

Gulf:"Let me check ..." Gulf open the door and find summer and autumn standing at the door with low head ...  "mew your daughter's want to meet you ... "Summer and autumn look at gulf and above to hug him while gulf stop them ...

Mew:"Yes my babies ....how can daddy help you tell me ..." They both hug mew and look at gulf who made bed ready for night ...

Summer:"Papa his not talking to us and even daddy bright and papa win too ... They are now against us ... They are not even want to look at us or speak to us daddy ... You aks him to ask and also bring brother type back ... He don't even come to school you know we miss everyone we fell like an orphan right know daddy ..." Gulf throw the pillow at mew face before walks out...

Mew:"YOU BABY G ... IT WAS SUMMER'S FAULT WHAT MY FACE DID TO YOU ... YOUR A BAD GUY ...WE THREE HATE YOU ..." Summer and autumn laugh at mew Before laying down at his bed ...

Other side gulf walk towards Tharn's room and he have to do this for his son and son in law ... He took tea towards tharn room and he opened the door without a knock...

Tharn:"What you want huh ... Yes it was a hard slap from him for the first time that too i talked about his husband... "

Gulf:"Whom your talking to tharn ... Here tea for you and don't you have work this days ... Your staying everyday inside the room are you not feeling good ..." Gulf check tharn forehead...

Tharn:"Why did you come here again mr Kanawut..."

Gulf:"Don't i need a appointment to meet my son ... And by the way why don't you throw the ring from your hand tharn ... Don't you know that mew have find your a good girl and today we met her and she is really good girl ..." Tharn trun and look gulf with wide eyes like he don't understand what he is saying to him right know ...

Tharn:"Go..go..good what ? ..." Gulf giggle and caress Tharn's hair ...

Gulf:"Good girl and she won't talk like type or behave like him towards you ... She is really a good girl and you know even me and mew like her so much .... You know what she is not talkative at all baby ..." Gulf clean tharn room which was looking like a disaster...

Tharn:"Bu...bu...but daddy don't even ask me about this why? ..." Gulf chuckled before placing everything on the place...

Gulf:"Did he ever asked you about type ... I think it's big deal right tharn ... You don't even have idea about type entering to this family but at last you got engaged to him and know you broken it ... So you don't show can expression before then why you care right know baby ..." Tharn pull out his hair while gulf control his laugh...

Tharn:"I don't love her and i don't like her too ..." Gulf snap his head towards tharn...

Gulf:"LOVE ...WHAT LOVE THARN .... YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE TYPE ... THEN WHY YOU BOTHER ABOUT NOW ... IF YOU LOVED TYPE THEN WHY YOU BOTH BREAK UP FOR SMALL ISSUE ... THAT MEANS TYPE BRAT WAS ALL TALK HUH ... ANYWAYS I DON'T WANT TO BRING THIS TOPIC ANYWAYS BE READY FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT THARN ..."

Tharn:"I never said that i am accepting this engagement and you are not allowed to decide my life again and i know what i need and stop interfere in my life ..." Gulf move close to tharn while he caress his cheeks with smile ...

Gulf:"GO AND TELL YOUR DADDY ABOUT THIS AND HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ENGAGEMENT AND DON'T MISS THAT GIRL SHE IS REALLY WELL MANNERED CHILD AND EVEN SUMMER AND AUTUMN LOVES HER... THAT'S EVEN GREAT RIGHT MY BABY ... NOW YOU DON'T LOVE HER BUT SOON YOU WILL LOVE HER ... DON'T YOU MY BABY IT'S ALL TYPE FAULT NOT  UNDERSTANDING YOU OK ... " Tharn frown while gulf pat his head and look at phone on bed ...

Tharn:"I don't...."

Gulf:"WELL I HOPE SOMEONE HAVE UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN RIGHT KNOW... BE READY FOR EVERYTHING..." Gulf walk out leaving tharn dumpfound....

          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler....

Mild:"Really you did that and even your son have believed him ... Know i got it where he got this habit from Believing all the lies as true ..." Gulf pout his lips while everyone laugh at him...

Tul:"But did mew know about this gulf ... And you said everything on your own ... Know where are you going to find a girl from gulf ..."

Gulf:"You think this going to happen for real tul ... Nah just wait and see we have lot of shows to watch guys ..."

...:"THARN SUPPASIT YOU ASSHOLE ...."

      So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...