chapter 20

Author pov...

Tine and techno look at the guy was enjoying his snacks sitting at the couch like nothing happen to him at this morning and they where suprise that how can he casually sit down and enjoy his day like nothing happen ... Their is not any sort of fellings towards him ...

Type:"Yes Jerry chase that Tom and smash his head with a hammer go head ... " They brought back to reality while tine trun off the tv while they face type...

Tine:"What was the hell that happen at morning type ... What are you doing right know can you explain us for god sake ..."

Techno:"Yes tell us type ... What going on between you and tharn ... What you guys thinking your doing and how can you walk away like that nothing happen type ... That's all you have dream to live life with tharn and you walk away give your ring to him ... "

Type:"So what you guys want me to do .. sit at the corner cruse him or rolling around the floor and cry out like a kid ... Nah i am not in the mood for all sort dramas guys ... And you know what i am fade up with thier family dramas and i need a break ... Think about me i want to start my life but their i am trying to fix mr mew and mr gulf life ...

Then how can I live my life their without any kind of love or fellings towards each other's and how can I live happily seeing them fight everyday and if you don't forget i am human being too and i have sort of fellings... And please don't talk about this anymore ... Once the thing is finished then everything is finished right so don't dig in deeply and from know on we don't have anything to do with them ..." Type walks away towards his room while both tine and techno look eachother in disbelief...

Tine:"I am sure at night he going to cry out loud and going to regret for his sudden decision ... Let we accompany with him tonight and sleep like we do before he need is more right know ..."

Other side everyone keep looking the things with blank face ... Other side mew was busy working with his laptop which everyone irritate ... Gulf stood up from his place and grab the laptop from him with a glare ...

Mew:"Give my laptop mr Kanawut don't test my patients and i am not in the mood to fight with you right know did you get it ..." Gulf place the laptop on the table and took Deep breath before speaking...

Gulf:"Mew i thought of talking to type ... You want to accompany me ... Let's solve this problem together and please don't show ego towards our son's life ..."

Mew:"I have more responsibilities than you Mr Kanawut because I was the one who raised him not you and i know what to do with tharn life and i can't force him ..."

Mild:"Don't be an asshole mew .... Please do make the drift between them even more and think carefully because we can't find a good guy like type ... And what the hell fault you and tharn have found at him mew ..."

Gulf:"Yes mew please don't make them apart... Let's talk to tharn and type i hope they will understand us ... Just this one time mew think carefully..."

Saint:"Brother think carefully what happen today morning was not a good thing ... And if you forget something then i will make you remember it because it was you one who brought type here and let him stay here and it was you who want them to get married to eachother because tharn was not in the mind set to marry anyone but type somewhat change him right ..." Everyone nod thier head while mew stood up from his place before walking away ...

Gulf:"Mew suppasit you asshole ... Fine let me talk to tharn myself and make him understand guys ... Because i am his papa and i have not done anything to him us his papa so let me clear this things up ..." Saint clear his throat while gulf roll his eyes looking at him ...

Saint:"Finally you decide to know your true relationship with tharn... I thought your only behind brother in law but i am wrong.... Good for you gulf ... Let me help you too ..." Gulf nod his head with while they walk towards tharn room...

Gulf:"Tharn ... It's papa can i get in ... I am coming in to talk to you ok ..." Gulf open the door and look tharn resting his head at back of the bed while closing his eyes...

Saint:"Tharn are you alright baby boy ... We are here to talk you ok don't get angery and just relax ... And your papa going to talk you just listen to him ..." Saint nag him while gulf nod his head..

Gulf:"Baby tharn look at papa .... I understood what happen between you and type ... But breaking way is not a solution right ... You should speak with eachother and try to understand eachothers ... And you just called off the engagement... You have idea how much it would hurt type ... I don't want you guys to suffer like me ... I was fool to leave your dad because of my temper but i always loved him ..."

Tharn:"BUT WHAT MR KANAWUT... BUT WHAT COME ON FINISH IT .... YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE ANYONE OFF THEM STILL TYPE ENTER MY LIFE AND YES I HATE HIM FOR WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT KNOW AND I THINK YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT'S TO ADVICE ME MR KANAWUT... BECAUSE LOOK AT YOURSELF AT MIRROR THAT YOUR BEING GOOD YOUR HUSBAND AND I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO RUN OFF FROM HIS RESPONSIBILITY...

AND THAT TOO WHAT YOUR THINK ABOUT YOURSELF MR KANAWUT THAT I WILL LISTEN TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU NO NOT AT ALL ...FRIST CLEAR YOUR THINGS AT YOUR SHOULDER THEN YOU CAN ADVISE OTHER'S AND WHY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT'S TO TALK TO ME BECAUSE I NEVER GIVE YOU THE PLACE ... RIGHT KNOW YOUR JUST A GUEST BECAUSE SOON DADA GOING TO THROW YOU OUT RIGHT ... FIRST OFF ALL YOUR UNWANTED HERE AND WHO KNOW SOON SOMEONE WILL BE COMING HERE FOR SEARCHING YOU AND CALLING YOU BABY OR HIS HUBBY SOMETHING..." Before he could finish his words a slap landed on his face which make everyone Suprise ...

Mew:"MIND YOUR WORDS THARN.... I WILL NOT TOLARATE SUCH WORDS AGAINST MY HUSBAND... HE JUST HERE TO TALK YOU AND MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND BUT LOOK AT YOU ... YOUR CROSSING YOUR LIMITS THARN ... YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE CERTIFY FOR GULF ... BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT MY GULF AND HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM COMPARING HIM WITH OTHER MEN ... DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND ... I WILL WALK OUT WITH GULF FROM HERE LEAVING YOU ALL BECAUSE I GIVE DAMN ABOUT YOU GUYS ..." He held gulf hand who was crying sliently after listening to Tharn's word ..." I DON'T CARE IF YOU ACCEPT HIM OR NOT ... BUT GIVE HIM A RESPECT THARN ... NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTNT WHEN IT COMES TO MY GULF ..." He walk out dragging gulf with him while all look tharn who was looking at the floor...

Win:"I thought your angery with him tharn but i never expect something like this from you and that too a word like that too gulf ... You have no idea tharn because you don't know even you don't have lot of photos off you ... But gulf have lot of photos with him once he leave you he always make sure he get photo's off you and he kept everything secret ... I know you don't belive me him but I don't care about it because you making yourself low by talking such a things towards your papa ..." Win walk out while saint and mild ,tul look at tharn in disbelief...

Saint:'I can talk my brother anything tharn because i am his brother but what you have done right know tharn... " Mild and tul drag him out while tharn shut the door Before throwing the vase on floor ...

Tharn:"FUCK I HATE IT ..."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Tharn:"What you want huh ... Yes it was a hard slap from him for the first time that too i talked about his husband... "

Gulf:"Whom your talking to tharn ... Here tea for you and don't you have work this days ... Your staying everyday inside the room are you not feeling good ..." Gulf check tharn forehead...

Tharn:"Why did you come here again mr Kanawut..."

Gulf:"Don't i need a appointment to meet my son ... And by the way why don't you throw the ring from your hand tharn ... Don't you know that mew have find your a good girl and today we met her and she is really good girl ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...