Chapter 15

Author pov ...

Mew gulp down the third bottle of whiskey... While he open the fourth one when apo snacth it form him ... He took another bottle while apo throw the bottle on the floor....

Apo:"Mile you just sitting and enjoying how he his drinking... Just stop him mile what are you doing ..." Mew laugh and throw it on the wall while apo guards where shock to see mew like this after a long time...

Mew:"DI...DI... DIVORCE APO... HE PLANNED TO DIVORCE..." Mew laugh and pick another one while he walk while drinking all his way ...

Mile:"MEW WHERE ARE YOU GOING STOP THIER MEW ... YOUR DRUNK FOR GOD SAKE ..." Mile and apo run behind him while mew fall on ground ...

Apo:"MEW ..." They lift him while mile and apo carry him towards their car while guards help them carrying mew....

Mile:"Drive to mansion fast ... God he don't listen listen to us apo ... How much he drunk... God it's good he don't hurt anywhere..." Apo glare at him while he wipe mew face ...

Mew:"Di..di.. divorce..." He laugh while a tear runs down his cheeks ... Both mile and apo hurt seeing thier friend hurt this much ...

Apo:"I am going to talk to gulf... Tomorrow mile and i want too know what he want after all this year's ... Saint is right mile ... I support him because he was not thier when mew and tharn want him but know from no where he come and want to trust him ..." Mile nod his head while Gurads inform them they have arrived already to mansion...

Mile and apo support mew to take him inside while tharn and everyone where shock to see mew in this state ... Max rush to tong rush to him and support mew while mile and tong took to his room while apo keeping looking at mew ... He move towards the couch while tine give him water ...

Apo:"Wait where is saint ..." Just then Zee carry saint inside the mansion while mild and tul rush to him and check him ...

Zee:"He fainted we took him to hospital but know he is fine need rest ... I will back ..." They nod thier head while tharn walk back and forth while he throw the glass on the wall ...

Tharn:"WHO ASK HIM TO SHOW UP AFTER THIS YEARS PAPA ... HE JUST SHOW UP FROM NO WHERE AND MAKE FUSS IN MY ENGAGEMENT AND HE HAVE GUTS TO WALK HIM LIKE HE HAVE NOTHING DID RIGHT.... LOOK TILL DADA IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HIM ...

HE EVEN SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPER AND HE WALKED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE VENUE... NOW HE MUST BE HAPPY TO SEE DADA'S CONDITION AND NOW PAPA SAINT HE FAINTED... I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN ..." Tharn rub his face in Harshly while he walks towards his room ....

Apo:" I know gulf us a best friend who is innocent and lovely guy ... But he run away just like that from his responsibility just because mew killed someone infort of him ... He hated his violence and he thought it's not good but ruining away from mew and tharn what he have gain from that guys ..."

Mild:"I was happy to see gulf after a long time ... I just want to run and hug him tightly and give him a hard slap for leave all of us alone ... But saint words bring me back to reality because he is right he was born with him and he know more about him but whatever he done is wrong ..."

Type:"I KNOW ALREADY ABOUT PAPA GULF ... AND SUMMER AND AUTUMN WHERE DADA'S DAUGHTERS ...I AM SORRY FOR KEEPING THIS FROM EVERYONE..." Everyone look at type with wide eyes while tul walk towards him ...

Tul:"You know gulf already type ... Then why did you don't inform us type ... Just let as everything what ever you know and how you find gulf ..." Type nod his head told them everything from beginning how he meet gulf at school and how he find gulf is tharn papa ...