chapter 9

Author pov...

Win and gulf was waiting for Gulf's to come down for leaving to see thier daddy ... Gulf was thinking deeply while win notice it and place on his shoulder ...

Win:"Still you have a chance to meet mew gulf ... Think babies have brought you together again then why are hesitating this much ..."

Gulf:"I don't know win ... Because i think mew don't deserve me anymore ... After what i have done to him win ... But still my heart saying that i should wait for Correct time ..." Win roll his eyes and look summer and autumn running on the stairs with a laugh and giggles ...

Win:"Be careful babies ... Are you that much excited to meet your uncle mew..." They giggle and nod thier head which make gulf Chuckled at them ...

Summer:"Yeah papa ... Uncle mew told that he will get lot of ice cream and cakes and cookies and hot chocolate and muffins so on...." Gulf and win shake thier head before walking out ...

Gulf:"Win they are not interested in thier uncle ... They are interested in the snacks that's why they face are so bright in a morning ..." They pout thier lip which make gulf and win pinch thier cheeks...

Win drives towards mew's mansion while girls where showing the way to him ... Even thought he knows he should not show to the girls ... He park the car and look at mansion and gulf at back

Summer:"Wowww... Autumn look uncle mew's mansion ...no..no..no it's castle  ... I love it ..." Gulf look the mansion after a long years ....

Autumn:"Papa's don't want to come inside with us ..." They shake thier head while the gurads open the door for girls ....

Gulf:"Be careful babies ... Don't disturb da .. i mean uncle mew..." They nod and look mew was standing thier with a huge smile ... Seeing mew smile  make gulf's eye teary ... 

Win:"Enjoy babies ... See evening ..." Win drive off while mew move close to them ... He fell like gulf was near him ...

Mew:"Ohh baby girls ... Welcome to my home ... " They run and hug mew tightly while the gurads look mew with a wide eyes it's been years they seem him smiling and looking Lovely to someone ...

Autumn:"We miss you uncle ... And your castles is realllyyyyy big ..." Mew laugh and took them inside ....

Mew:"By the way how did my babies come here and with whom did you come here..."

Summer:"We come with papa's ... They told they will pick up us in evening ... So we both can relax and enjoy with you fully right uncle ..." Mew nod his head and walk inside the living room...

Zee:"Oh my Summer and autumn ... Long time no see ..." Saint hit his head while Zee pout and look at Max who was already kicked out his room for one week ...

Max:"Don't look at me asshole ..  i was staying in the living room for week so trun away ..." Max hit his head while they both stomp thier feet and leave the living room....

Autumn & Summer:"Hahaha they are funny ... I like them so much "...Mew and others Chuckled at the girls who was looking at the mansion with sparkling eyes....

Tharn:"YOU FATTY ULGY CAT ... SHOOO...SHOO... GO AWAY ... TYEEEE TAKE YOUR ULGY CAT AWAY FROM ME..." Type come running from kitchen and look hazard was circling inbetween tharn's leg ...