chapter 2

Tharn pov...

I walk inside our mansion followed by Sarawat and thorn ... It's already 2 in the midnight... It's really tired day of our life after dealing with the other Don's ....

Thorn:"I am really fucking tried tharn... I really fell like i should dig a hole and burie myself in that can we take a week off from everything please ... Look at wat his soul left him it's seems..." I nod my head and look at wat ...

Wat:"I..i am alive tharn ... But not sure about morning ... If i die please burie me don't burn in the memory of our rivals whom we kill today..." We laugh and move to our room while they left to thier room and i past my dada room to look what he is doing...

Tharn:"I know this what you must be doing in dada..." He look at me and smile but that smile tell me lot of sadness in his eyes ...

Mew:"Ohh tharn your back come in why are you standing there...." I move and sit next to him and look at him keeping his eyes on the photo of papa....

Tharn:"how many years your going to be like this it's been 15 years dada move on when time comes everything will change come on now sleep

Tharn:"how many years your going to be like this it's been 15 years dada move on when time comes everything will change come on now sleep ..."

Mew:"It's my fault not to listen to him tharn... Everything my fault i want him back in my life tharn... I will wait for him tharn still my last breath..." He cries every time thing about papa ...

Tharn:"Look dada one he himself going to Come to you and thats not so far ... He will understand your love if he loves you ture ..." He nod his head lay down before i pull the duvet cover him and turn off the light before walking out of the room...

I walk towards my room and fresh up before laying down... I should consider thorn and wat request i also really need some time for myself... And about a week off it's not big deal for as ... I will inform them in morning ...

About papa he left him when i was 15 now i am 30 year nearly 15years ... Still there is no sign of him and there is no place we search for him ... We lost the hope but dada he still searching him everyday of his life ...

He goes to their place were he first saw papa and who he fall for him ... How they got married everything but one thing makes thier life to turn their back... It was papa who left with him ... I don't hate him for that but i love him so much to hate ... I was wish we get him back in our life ...

Author pov...

It's already late in the morning ... The mansion was completely slient until ... The tv turns with full volume....

Mew:"What the hell Zee asshole ... Always making me irritate with your fucking face in the morning..." Everyone walk out of thier room and give Zee a death glare...

Zee:"Sorry my bad ... It's already 9 in the morning time for breakfast saint ,tul and max are waiting for you all come..."

Mew:"Asshole move now... * Mew hit Zee head hardly which make him hold in pain...

Tharn:"You deserve it dad... " Wat and thorn smirk looking Zee before move to table....

Wat:"Did you consider about the week off " ...

Tharn:"Yeah let's have it guys we really need it right know no work,no office no rivals,no night work ... Just a week off for our three... Inform boun and Dean to take care off it..."

Tul:"Finally my boys have decided to take care of them it's seems..." They give a warm smile to tul and saint...

Wat:"How you look so energetic after you hot night session papa..." Thorn hit wat head ...

Max:"That's a secert my boy..." They laugh looking at tul who glare at Max ... But mew face change and he miss his baby soo much ... Zee pat his shoulder by giving him a warm smile....

Thorn:"Evening let's go out tharn ... And i don't take no as answer and cover your face with mask so no one will see you ..." Tharn sigh before nodding his head....

They say went with watching movies in Netflix ... having chatting with thier daddies and papa ... having some fun after a long years ...

Tharn:"It's been years right ... We all have our day together like this..." They nod and lay on the carpet looking at the celling...

Wat:"Evening let's go to cafe ... There was new cafe around let check it ok.. " they nod before drifting to sleep ...

It's already evening all three get ready for thier little day out inthe evening and walk towards their car ... Tharn drive while thorn and wat listening to the song... After 45 min of driving the arrived to the cafe which look beautiful with best interrior design of the cafe....

Wat:"you both have a seat i will make the order ... "

The cafe was silent and clam with less customer ... They both sat near the window and talking About the meeting yesterday happens... Wat place the order infort of them ... Tharn forgot is mask before placing the drink infort of his face when someone remove it for him....

...": Hehehehe.... You forget you mask ... Here let me help ...." He bite his lip little before pulling the mask to tharn...." Wowwww... You have beautiful face Mr handsome don't hide it ok... Let others see it ..." He caress tharn face which make him to keep on do it ..." And i am type nice to meet you Mr handsome... Do t forget to take of you mask while eating ... And don't forget me mr husband it type ok remeber ..." He pats tharn head which thorn and wat eye wide to left thier socket....

Thorn:"God really he have guts to touch you tharn ... Interesting..." Tharn did not speak anything he keep on looking at type who wave is habd till be disappear from tharn...

Tharn:"Nothing intersting is thier .... Now eat let's go and don't say to anyone ...." They smirk looking at tharn ... Which tharn forget to notice.....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......