chapter 11

Author pov...

Type walk inside the mansion while tine and Techno keep on looking at him back to back which make him sigh ... He trun around and look at them while they fold thier hand and glare at him back ... Type gave them a boring look which make him get a hard slap on his head ...

Type:"What the hell you assholes ... "  They pull type towards the garden and look around and find Gurads or far from them ...

Tine:"Really he is papa gulf ..." Type look at them with wide eyes and gulp down ...

Type:"So you guys have seen and hear everything we have talked back at school ..." They nod thier head while type sigh ...

Techno:"Yes we did it and what do you thing of papa gulf ... You belive him what ever he told to you and why still he hiding himself when he us dada mew and tharn and his brothers here type ..." Type shake his head while sigh...

Type:"That's what i am coming ask him but summer interfere inbetween and we stopped it ... I don't know guys but if he want to come back I will help him and make him understand that no one hates him here ..."

Tine:"We can understand but don't show it that he both know about him ... Let it be with in us and if he know he may get panicked with it type ... Talk to him separately somewhere..." Type nod his head walk inside living room and find mew was walking down and seems like he getting ready...

Techno:"Wow .. dada mew where are you going and you look stunning and gorgeous and hot..." Mew chuckled while shake his head ...

Mew:"Thank you techno ... I am going for a party one of my friend have organised for his 20 years of staring his company in Thailand... "  They nod thier head while type smile at him ...

Type:"And why are you waiting dada ... It's getting late already go head see you later ... Enjoy the party dada..." Mew nod his head and walk out with max and Zee ...

Saint:"Leech always stick with him where ever he goes ... And type why are you staring at me like that baby boy ... Is something on my face ..." Saint wipe his face which make type and others laugh ...

Type:"What you will do one day your brother come back and stand infort of you and apologies you for his mistake..." Saint and others smile drop on thier face while saint throw the phone on his hand on the wall while walking back towards the room ...

Mild:"Type baby why did you mention about him to saint ... For saint gulf is always a guy who run from his responsibility and left his son to suffer and he is selfish who only thinking about him ... For him no one is important either it's mew or tharn even his own brother...

How do you think me and tul &saint married to them all ... It's all because of gulf ... We all were working us a employee in of mew's office and  we never seen them before till our boss sold his company to mew ... And he don't have any idea at first they where mafia's and do illegal things and legal things everything at behind ...

But one day everything change when mew eyes gulf and they where secretly dating... Even we don't know about it even his twin saint ... Yes saint his twin brother ... After that they got married... On the day of marriage mew got a arrest warrant...

Later tong brought him out and they apologize to us for hiding this and gulf get promise from mew that he have to leave the mafia and mew did it ... But it's not true they never left it ... Mew just kept it scert from gulf till one day we all witness that mew killed a man infort of gulf eyes ...