chapter 12

Author pov...

Both summer and autumn where keep on talking and making list between themselves that what they should buy for thier brother's wedding...while mew stuck inbetween them and look back and forth while bright and win just watching thier conversation...

Win:"Just know that asshole friend of us is Missing here bright ... Why can't he face mew and talk to him ... Make thier life more understanding ..." Bright sigh and look at win who was watching girls and mew...

Bright:"You think that he don't want to get back to mew again ? ..." Win shake his head

Win:"Not like that  bright ... But he become more crowd that's it .... Once he come out his insecurity he can face Mew like before but i am sure he want to get back mew and his family..."  They talk where distrub by Zee and max ...

Zee:"You have raised babies really well and more talkative... you know what when where we see them one person come to our mind ... It's mew husband gulf ..." Max and Zee laugh and look at girls shaking mew continuesly...

Win:"Oh really it's good to hear ... " Win and bright smile nervously ...

Bright:"Ok times up babies ... Let's go to home you have school tomorrow come fast and stop disturbing uncle mew ..." Mew laugh and pat thier head...

Autumn:"Don't forget uncle mew ... You should get what we ask for engagement and all cake should be our choice... See you uncle mew ... Love you so much good night..." They kissed his cheeks before running out ...

Win:"Don't mind them mr mew... We just spoiled them that they don't know how to behave outside and don't take thier word seriously..." Mew shake his head ...

Mew:"Oh come on mr win it's my daughter's wish ... They get what they want and i love too do it for them ... So don't worry take care see you guys in engagement and don't forget to come ... And have some money in your card because they list is really big ... " Bright win laugh before walking out ...

Mile:"It's been years we  have seen you laughing and smiling like this mew ... After gulf we don't see you smile like this any longer... But  those babies brought smile on your face again huh..."

Apo:"They really something and you have been got patience to listen to thier talks and argument .... The mew suppasit we know is expect gulf you won't sit and talk  like this but something in them right..." Mew smile and gulp down a whole bottle of whiskey while everyone above to snacth it ...

Mew:"They are my princesses guys ... Just like my baby gulf ..." He walk out with bottle on his hand while max and Zee run back of him ...

Mile:"Hope god soon get him to gulf and enjoy his life again back and remeber apo this time I will kill that asshole and i don't care of build this time because everything bible do something in mew life and i don't want it to happen and don't question in back later ..." Apo nod his head while other side bible smirk and walkout with build...

Other side win and bright carry autumn and summer to thier room while gulf was waiting for them in hall ... They close the door while walking back to gulf  ...who was watching the video of mew and his daughters having fun time together...

Bright:"NEXT MONTH THARN AND TYPE  ARE GETTING ENGAGED AND MEW INVITED US AND WE ARE GOING ..." Gulf above to say something...

Win:" WE KNOW GULF YOUR NOT GOING TO AGREE... WE MEANS ME BRIGHT AND BABIES ... AND ITS YOUR WISH TO ATTEND IT OR NOT BUT WE ARE GOING AND REST IS UP TO YOU ..." They don't listen to gulf word while walking back to thier room ...

Gulf:"Assholes don't we even let me speak ... Whatever my baby boy is going to get engaged and why type didn't say anything to me back at school ... May be he forget it ... I should buy something to them ..." He smile happily while running back to his room ....

At suppasit mansion mew was asking tharn and type for thier engagement ring design and what it should be look like and both left everything to mew's wishes...

Type:"Dada i am ok with everything you choose and i know you choose better than tharn ... So i will leave it upto you and know i am getting late see you dada ... Bye papa's and dada's ..."

Tharn:"Wild kitten ... You can do whatever you want dada I like your choice more than me so everything is upto you ..." Tharn walk out while taking his coat ...

Mew:"Both are really tough to get know right guys ..." Everyone shake thier head while mew walk out with Zee and max ...

Zee:"NO NEED LUNCH ... HAVING OUTSIDE BABY TAKE REST AND I WILL SENT YOU PIC OF RING AFTER WE CHOSE BYE BYE ..." He shout before running out while saint hit his head and walk inside...

Gulf was wondering around the mall and walking in and out of every shop ... That what he should get for tharn and type ... He keep on thinking while he stand infort of jewelry shop ... Untill his eye fall on mew who was looking at the design for rings... And he also notice mew was talking to the phone while rolling his eyes ... While Zee and max Giggling...

Mew:"Yeah ... But you told what ever I choose is enough right know shut up and cut the call tharn you brat ..." Zee and max laugh behind Mew was checking latest collection of engagement ring ...

Zee:"Like father ... Like son..." Mew raised his head and look at Zee through mirror and find gulf was watching him but he run away from thier while mew stood and look behind...

Mew:"BABY GULF ... WAIT .. " Mew run outside and run the direction but he don't see gulf any where ...

Max:"Mew what happen... Gulf where he is did you see him ..." Mew nod his head but he still looking around but he can't find him ...

Mew:"BELIVE ME GUYS I HAVE SEEN HIM HERE RIGHT HERE ...DAMN IT BABY GULF SHOW UP PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER ..." He look around and find everyone watching at him while grauds clear the place ...

Zee:"Did you see the person ... Mr mew have say right know ..." The guards shake thier head while mew sigh and walk back to the store while gulf run out of the mall while catching his breath... He dumped into someone while not looking at the person he run away ...

Apo:"GULF ..."

________________________________________

Spoiler ....

Autumn &summer:"LOOK UNCLE OUR IDEA WORK ... MASQUERADE THEME ..." Mew does like his daughter have told him and the engagement party was going well ...

Mew:"You deserve a gift ... But later you will get it babies ... Know enjoy the party and have what ever you want right ..." They kiss his cheeks Before running towards saint and others...

Mew welcome everyone who have invitation on thier hand ...

....:"DID YOU MISS ME MEW ... " Mew pull out the mask on his face while a long tear escape from his eyes ... " SEEM'S LIKE YOU DON'T... I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE THEN..."

Mew:"BABY GULF NOOO...."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....