chapter 4

Author pov...

Tharn was keep on touching his lips where type have kissed him early ... He don't know what's going on his mind and it's completely occupied with a huge mess on it ... He keep on rolling on the bed thinking about type ...

Tharn:"He have stole my kiss for fuck sake... Dare he have such guts to steal my kiss with out my concern... But wait i have kissed him to at last ... Who won't resist those plumpy and soft cherry lips for god sake.... What the hell tharn ... When did you become a pervert person... " Just then his phone ring and shows wifey calling ... He cut call and kept it aside...

Again type keep on calling make tharn irritate and he just look the phone ad this time it's video call ... He sit straight and attend the call ... He look at type who was pouting his in angery ...

Type:"MR HUSBAND WHERE WERE ARE ALL THIS TIME AND WHY DID YOU CUT MY CALL ANSWER ME ... YOUR WIFEY HIS ANGERY AT YOU ..." Pout  his lip more and look at tharn for answer...

Tharn:"First of all lower your voice and second stop calling me husband and third i don't have to answer your questions ... So bye..."

Type:"Mr husband you have answer your wifey questions ... You can't escape for me understand and you know the punishment right when you ignore your wifey ..." Type show his tooth full smile to tharn which make tharn smile little but he clear his thorat ...

Tharn:"Why did you call me now ... And what's your name come again..." Type look tharn with a angery face...

Type:"Ohh right how fool i am to not introduce properly right ... I am type thiwat 26 year old working in your one of your school mr husband and i am orphan too ... My parents passed way when i was 5 years and relatives join me in the orphan and i have two brother tine and Techno they to orphan like me and here i am talking to my husband ... You can call me type or wifey or what ever you like mr husband..." He smile while tharn look at him with a sad face...

Tharn:"So if you done i am going to sleep good night ..."

Type:"Mr husband wait were are you going ... We don't talk at all right why are avoiding me mr husband ... Don't you like me ..." Type eyes tear which make tharn to get panic...

Tharn:"No i have work tomorrow and i have to wake up early ... So see you and don't cry ok... And stop calling me husband it make me uncomfortable..." Type his head and pout it lips ...

Type:"I won't Mr husband... You my honey bunny so i will call you what ever i want and how about we will meet tomorrow more like date mr husband..."

Tharn:"I can't go on date with Stanger and stop bothering me now will you ... "

Type:"How about  we make it simple ... Tomorrow i will wait for you at the mall by evening if you show up that means you love me ... If not i will take it your don't Love me ... "

Tharn:"Consider second is my answer ..."

Type:"I didn't finished it Mr husband ... If you failed to show up Tomorrow then mark my words Mr husband i will find your house and i will stand infort of you for sure now choice is yours honey bunny ... Love you so much honey good night hope you take good decision ..." Type blow kissed to tharn Before cutting the call...

Tharn:"Dream on you little guy... That never going to happen ... Your going to waste your time by waiting for me ..." Tharn smrik Before closing his eyes ...

Mew was listening to entire conversation between type and tharn ... Smile at type guts and boldness he walk back to his room without making noise....