chapter 19

Author pov...

They had a dinner at a slient no one dare to open thier mouth infort of type ... Because the more they open thier mouth the more tharn got hit for is last confession which make type more fierce... Tharn don't show off that type was hitting his leg under the table because gulf was sitting next to him ...

Tharn:"Type I had my dinner and thank you for dinner and see you at morning everyone good night... Bye daddy good night..." He kissed mew cheek while gulf look at him but he run towards his room which disappointed him ...

Zee:"Don't worry gulf ... Soon he will understand you don't stress yourself and have you dinner and get back to bed ... Good night everyone..." He walk away with saint ...while girls walk up and move towards gulf who stood up from his seat Before walking away ...

Autumn:"He still angery at us daddy ... He don't even speak to us and know he don't let us kiss him ... He never did something like that in towards us ..."

Win:"Type you know what ever between the parents... Children's should always stay with eachother and support thier parents not to wash off thier hands on one side and walk out towards other side ... I am not mentioning anyone its just my thoughts Anyway's good night type ..."

Summer:"Papa ,daddy stop don't hurt us ... We are sorry na you can't be harsh towards us both for long ... Talk to us ..."

Bright:"Let's go bunny ... We have meeting tomorrow let's not waste our time standing idol ..." Win nod his head while he clench bright hand tightly while girls run back towards thier room ...

Mew:"All this three wantedly hurting my girl's for sure ... I will not tolerate this any more from them... How can they be so stone hearted towards kids ... And what about thier papa ..."

Type:"Someone finally understand that they got papa too huh ... Good improvement dada know good night..." Type walk away while he heard giggling sound from his friends ...

Mew walk towards his room and get his laptop before walking towards the bed  and find gulf on his bed laying down without giving him space which make him roll his eyes ...

Mew:"What are you thinking your doing mr Kanawut... If you occupy all the bed where I can sleep..." Gulf was laying down like a star fish separating his hand and leg ...

Gulf:"Ohh sorry Meww...here sleep next to baby come on... I am just relaxing come come ..." Gulf pat other side while mew pull the blanket and walk towards the couch ...

Tharn:"AHHHHHHHHH ... I AM SORRY TYPE ..." Both heard tharn screaming on top of his voice while gulf giggle closing his mouth ...

Mew:"My poor baby tharn ... All fierce bottom got poor creature like us ..." Mew mumble on his voice ...

Gulf:"It's small couch na mewww... You will get hurt on your sleep come on we both can share the bed ... I promise I will not do anything i am your good baby na mewwww...." Gulf show his cheeky smile  which make mew smile at but he clear his throat Before walking towards couch ...

Mew:"No thanks mr Kanawut we respect guest and your guest afterall so you can have comfortable sleep ... I don't mind it ..." Gulf pout his lips and laydown facing other side while mew sit on couch Before doing his work ...

It's already 1am and mew keep doing his work ...while he heard a snore coming from gulf ... He shut down his laptop and laydown on the couch while he looking at gulf ...