chapter 6

Tharn pov...

What is the thing that moving on my chest ... Ahhh fuck it's ticklish me alot ... But what is it god ... Wait it's licking me ... I open my eyes and the first thing i saw was a cat on my top ...

Tharn:"AHHHH ... SHOO..SHOOO GO AWAY YOU ...DADA .... YOU MOVE FROM MY CHEST ... SHOO ... HOW DID YOU ENTER MY ROOM ... YOU UGLY CAT..." i heard a giggling coming from the door step...

Type:"Hazard baby leave daddy ... He is scard of you see ... Hahahaa ..." He place the tray on the table Before pulling the ugly cat from me...

Tharn:"What are you doing here and that too early in the morning and how did you enter my room with out my permission ...what is this ugly cat is yours take it way from me and you to stay away from me..." He roll his eyes Before pecking my lips ...

Type:'Here coffee ... Drink it and take bath and come down hubby i will make breakfast for you ... "

Tharn:"Why should i Listen to you and don't order me ... I know what to do and when did you come here ..."

Type:"I come on 7 clk on with my brother and my baby Hazard ... Now it's 9 clock so go take bath ... Dada told your having meeting at 10 :30 .... And don't questions your wifey too much ... Do what i say now move hubby ... Be good boy ..." He took the coffee from my hand ... I don't even drink it ... I pout and move towards the bathroom ...

What the hell tharn your pouting like a baby now ... Your mafia leader and your fear of those  two ugly creatures outside ... Really wait he is going to stay with me in my room and share my bed too ...

Why i can't shoot him right know ... Then dada won't Forgive me and  by now he must me planning to get us both married i know that's what they are going to do ... This type guy have captured everyone heart in this mansion with his innocent face and behaviour but i am tharn ... I won't fall for his sweet talks ...

I move out and find the ugly cat his not here ... But this type is here arranging his things on my cupboard ... He trun and give me a cute smile ... Don't fall for it tharn...

Type:"Finally i have arranged my things on your cupboard ... Now look it's beautiful like you and me hubby ... Come fast i will make your breakfast ..." He again kiss my lips ... I wipe it out before him ... He look at me furiously ... He again kiss me and about wipe it ...

Type:"I DARE YOU DO IT THARN SUPPASIT ... AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF MIND IT ...NEVER WIPE OF MY KISS DID YOU GOT IT ..." He walk out while i gulp down and throw the pillow on the wall ...

Tharn:"Fuck why the hell i can't talk to him like i do to my pry ... Shit ...shit ... What ever tharn don't mind him ... He will leave you once you don't care about him ..."

(A/n: your wrong brother ... He is fiesty one)...

I walk towards the dinning table while everyone already start to eat while thorn and wat sitting next to tine and techno ...what the hell is wrong with them ... They are laughing and enjoying thier breakfast...

Type:"Should i carry you and make you sit on the chair hubby ...sit down can you ..." I roll my eyes and sit dow while he sit next to me .... "ONCE AGAIN I SEE YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES ... FORGET THAT YOU HAVE EYES BECAUSE I WILL PULL IT OUT FOR YOUR BODY ... NOW EAT IT BEFORE ITS TRUNS COLD ..." I look everyone trying to hide thier laugh ..

Tharn:"You ho..." He just gave me a glare but why i can't speak another word ... I eat with out saying another word ... "I will be going dada ...see you evening ..."