chapter 22

Author pov...

  Gulf left tharn alone to think what happen right know and who is the girl entered his life without his knowledge and how can his daddy forget that he the one who brought type home and made them get engaged but right know everything is turn upside down ...

Tharn:"What i have got into huh ..  one side new engagement with a girl and other side ..." Tharn look at the phone with wide eyes Before keeping it near his ears and find the call got cut ...  While wat and thorn walk inside his room and find tharn look pale ...

Wat:"Now what happen to him ... He look like a ghost to me and why he is this pale is something hunt him or what thorn ... You tharn what happen ..." They shake him while wat make him seat on bed before slapping in on his head ...

Tharn:"I'M DONE... I'M DONE ... I'M DEATH ... THAT'S IT EVERYTHING IS DONE ... HE GOING TO HUNT ME FOR REAL ... I'M GOING TO DIE ... I'M GOING TO DIE IN THIS SMALL AGE BECAUSE OF THIS ENGAGEMENT ..." Thorn and wat look tharn with frown while thorn shake him...

Thorn:"I think you have dreamed something bad tharn ... Just sleep everything will be fine and nothing going to happen ... If something happens to you we will burie you safely ..." Tharn hit him while he laydown and cover himself with blanket while wat and thorn laydown next to him with a giggle ...

Tharn:"Yes ...yes ...sleep here with me I'm sure he going to come to me and hunt me ..." Both sigh and nod thier head while other side gulf keep smiling with a proud smile ...

Gulf:"That's all you can do gulf ... This is what happen when you act your own family tharn baby ... And you type brat wait and watch what happens anyways both must have lost thier sleep ... I'm sleepy ..." He yawn while opening his room and which make him roll his eyes where daddy and girls sleeping soundly...

Mew:"Luv yu baby g ..." Mew giggle while gulf smile and laydown next to summer while covering them with blanket... 

Gulf:"Why the hell you three snoring for god sake huh ... Like dad like daughters i hate you ... " Gulf hit mew with a pillow and laydown like nothing happen while mew flinch and look around before start to snore again which make gulf to kick all three ...

At morning gulf walk down with a dark circles under his eyes and he look exactly a zombie version ... Which make all to giggle at his situation ...

Tul:"Some one had good sleep huh ... Your eyes saying everything gulf ..." Gulf hit him while snatch the coffee from saint ...

Gulf:"It's call krama tul ... I made tharn type night sleepless but god punished me ... THE FUCK THAT ASSHOLE SNORE LIKE A HELL AND HE HAVE HIS DAUGHTERS TOO BY HIS SIDE AND ALL THREE WHERE SNORING AND MAKE MY NIGHT SLEEPLESS ..." Gulf cries out while everyone giggle ...

Mild:"Wait did you say that you made tharn and type night sleepless... Slip it out gulf ..." Gulf took Deep breath before saying everything to them ...

Gulf:"That's what happen guys hope this will be helpful..."

Mild:"Really you did that and even your son have believed him... Know i got it where he got this habit from Believing all the lies as true ..." Gulf pout his lips while everyone laugh at him...

Tul:"But did mew know about this gulf ... And you said everything on your own ... Know where are you going to find a girl from gulf ..."

Gulf:"You think this going to happen for real tul ... Nah just wait and see we have lot of shows to watch guys ..."

...:"THARN SUPPASIT YOU ASSHOLE ...." Gulf smirk and sip his coffee while everyone look at the voice and find type was standing in middle of the living room like a faming fire ...

Saint:"Seems like your plan have worked gulf ..." Gulf pat his shoulder proudly before walking towards type ...

Gulf:"Yes how can I help you and for your kind information your not Tharn's so called husband anymore and you know what we have find him a girl who is good and well mannered and look at you Mr type you disrespected him ... So he found new girl Smiple..." Tharn with others rush down and find type glaring at him ...

Tharn:"He...he...he ...going to hunt me ..."

Zee:"Ohh type ....wait when did type become a ghost hunter ... " Max shut him before dragging him away ...

Type:"DON'T FORGET PAPA... IT WAS ME WHO JOINED YOU WITH DADA MEW AND KNOW YOUR TAKING THARN SIDE IT'S NOT FAIR AND DADA HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF GETTING THARN ENGAGE TO SOMEONE ... TELL ME AND THAT TOO IT'S NOT EVEN A DAY AND YOU ALREADY FIND SOMEONE HOW IT'S POSSIBLE...

AND YOU ASSHOLE DON'T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON AFTER LOSING YOUR BUNCH OF HAIRS FROM ME ... TELL ME I TOLD YOU NOT TOO OVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT KNOW LOOK WHERE IT HAVE TAKEN AND YOU CROSS QUESTIONING PAPA GULF ABOUT YOUR NEW BRIDE RIGHT I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT ASSHOLE ..."Tine and techno keep holding type from Before he do something to tharn...

Wat:"You lose what tharn show me ..." He check tharn's bunch of hair is missing from his head ...while thorn press it which make tharn kick him ...

Tharn:"Asshole it's paining shut up for god sake ...  Typeeeee baby trust me i don't know anything ask daddy he don't say anything to me ... Promise na baby..." Tharn sob looking at type who roll his sleeves with a glare ...

Mew:"What engegment ?and who found new girl ?and type what are you doing here right know tell me ?and what you ask tharn to not over do it ? "  Both look eachother while they eye land on gulf who busy sipping coffee...

Gulf:"Oh baby tharn good morning and you too brat good morning ... What happen and why are you shouting like your dada Said tell me ... Is something wrong and type don't you call of the wedding and what's bring you here ? ..." Type and others look gulf with wide eyes while type shake his head and sigh for water while win give him ...

Tharn&type:"YOU TOLD US THAT YOU FIND NEW GIRL FOR ME & THIS ASSHOLE ..." Both tharn and type look eachother while gulf nod his head in understanding...

Win:"He is good actor trust me ..." Saint and others laugh and before shaking thier heads ...

Spoiler ...

Mew:"So you both did a drama and your saying tharn over do it ..."

Type:"Yes ...yes ..yes ...dada he did and it was our plan but i never told him to insult papa like this trust me ..."

Tharn:"Why are you glaring at me ... Yes you don't but i speak it out in a angrey and what you want me too do tell me ? ..."

Gulf:"YOU STILL THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I CHEATED YOU THARN ...."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....