chapter 17

Author pov....

   Mew look Zee and max , tong looking at him with a glare ... He know what that glare means from his brothers... He sigh and gulp down glass whisky...

Mew:"I know what you guys are think about right know yes i brought my babies from thier and to where they belong too .... And i not wrong right they are mine .... Only mine ..."

Zee:"Yours then where is thier papa ...who gave brith to them mew... Look what ever happens it's past now get some sense in your head ... "

Mew:"He don't have that sense in his brain right ... I call him baby but he used his brain like a babies uses  ... " Mew laugh at his own words while max took him to his room ...

Tong:"Seems like your siding Gulf ...." Zee nod his head with a smile while tong glare at him ....

Zee:"After what ever he does you still support him Zee ... That's what you going to ask right then yes ... You want mew to be alone all his life even after we find gulf ... If yes then do whatever you want or you want mew and gulf be together stand with us tong ..." Zee gulp the glass and walk towards his room ... Tong keep thinking about Zee words ...

At morning everyone present in the dinning table when tul and type serve food to everyone expect girls ...while mew look at them and serve to  themselves with a smile ...

Tul:"Oh sorry girls we don't notice you both ... We always serve everyone but seeing you right make me realise you guys here too ..." Tharn keep his straight facr while he stood up from his place ...

Tharn:"Type i have meeting see you at evening and you too daddies and Papa's ..." He kiss type's cheek and mew's cheeks Before walking out...

Later they heard a footstep and find gulf with bright and win place thier luggage down with a smile ...while mild and tul run and hug him ...

Mew:"Who allowed you inside ..."

Gulf:"DON'T SHOUT...EVEN I CAN DO IT AND I DON'T NEED TO ASK YOUR PERMISSION..." 

Mew:"Don't want to ask permission... Who said that you have to ask permission to me because this belongs to me mr Kanawut..." Win handover the paper to mew ..

Gulf:"Go through it mr suppasit... It's your gift to me when we found i am pregnant with tharn and you give me this shares which have equal rights ... That means 50/50 partnership i am right bright ..." Bright nod his head ...

Mew:"Who told you that it's still void mr Kanawut ... It's not in your name anymore ..." Gulf with bright and win laugh before showing him another papers....

Win:"If we are not wrong  every property that belongs to you ... I am sorry belongs to you both are still remains same if not MG schools ,MG colleges,Mg industries ect ect are still same right .... So gulf have ever rights in this mansion as well as your business ..." Gulf nod his head for all win's words ...

Gulf:"So it's final and settle right ... And you only told me right Meww... That if you want something get it back ... And i am here to get it back mewww...."

Mild:"That word mewww is your dada's weakness just look know he will clear his throat and walk out ..." Type and tul nod thier head and look mew clear his throat like mild and walk away ... While type look mild who show proud face ...

Type:"Your great papa mild..." They all three  giggle while saint look at gulf who was already looking at him ...

Gulf:"So baby brother ... Have anything to say your lovely brother..."

Saint:"Welcome back ..." Saint walk away while mild and tul rush and hug him tightly while squishing him ...

Gulf:"oii don't squishy me guys...." Mild and tul slap him on each cheeks... Before hugging him ...

Mild:"This for everything gulf ... And we missed you so much you asshole never think of leave us again fucker ..." Gulf nod his head and look type smiling at him ...

Gulf:"What are you smiling at type ... That you won any bet like bring me again in this Mansion or something else ..." Type push both tul and mild away before hugging his papa in law ...

Type:"Papa in law nothing like that i just want you back again that's it ... And i am happy you finally made your mind to return back here again now this family is completed ..." Gulf laugh and pat his head while his eye land on summer and autumn ...

Gulf:"Tul mild ... They are my brother's bright and win ... The owner of Summer and autumn corporation... They will be with me here for ever and please show them a room and take care of them ..."

Win:"Oii no need for formalities guys ... We are brother's afterall right ... Just show us room it's enough..." Mild and tul nod their head while summer move towards gulf ...

Summer:"Papa' s  i ..."

Gulf:"Type i am not here for them just make them Clear that i am here for my life... They don't even glance at me and they even treat worst ... I may left thier daddy but i never stopped loving him ... But they don't have any idea about that so it's waste of time..." Gulf took his luggage with bright and win who glance then but never talked back ...

Autumn and summer:"WE ARE SORRY DADDY AND PAPA'S..." Win try to walk towards them while bright held his hand while shaking his head ...

Gulf:"i will be back once i settle my things in my room ... I mean our room ..." Gulf winks Before walking upstairs.... 

Mild:"THIS IS CALLED POWER OF BOTTOM ...." Type and others laugh  mild comments while mild look at tong who was in deep thoughts...

Tong:"Put back all the photo frames back at mew's room ..." He walk away while mild hifi type and tul ...

________________________________________

Spoiler ....

Type:"Tharn ...tharn stop right there i will not repeat my words again tharn suppasit...."

Tharn:"Type i don't want to share table with him leave me alone for god sake...." Type drag tharn by his shirt towards the dinning table ...

Mew:"Type stop it ... If tharn don't want then he will not have it ..."

Type:"I AM TALKING TO MY HUBBY DADA ... YOUR WIFEY HIS NEXT TO YOU AND STOP SUPPORTING THIS BRAT AND LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFEY KNOW AND YOU SIT DOWN...."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️ ....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....