Chapter 1

High school last year,
"I am sure Gulf Kanawut will break the record with the best result this year". Mild said with confidence. Suddenly, Mild felt someone grasping his shirt and said "Don't even think about it. Mew Suppasit is going to break the record."Mild looked back, It was Bright. Mild replied aggressively, "We will see, Who made it."

Gulf Kanawut and Mew Suppasit. They are classmates but they are more like enemies. They both are serious about study. They always fetch best results in class.

They personally didn't like each other. Because sometimes the Gulf comes first and Mew comes second. And sometimes Mew comes first and Gulf comes second.

Gulf thinks if Mew was not here, he would come first all time. And Mew thinks the opposite.

They have been studying together for about 10 years. They are almost the same as the first day in Kindergarten. More than enemies.

**Author's POV**

"What happened on the ground?" Mew asked Bright with curiosity. Bright replied in anger "That asshole Mild said Gulf's gonna break the record with his result. That's why I reacted. Nothing special."

One the other side Gulf..

"What the hell have you done on the ground?" Gulf asked Mild in anger.
" Gulf, I didn't do anything. Me and Boat were discussing that you will break the record this time with the best result. And suddenly Brighy came and grabbed my shirt, and said you can't. Me and Boat left after this. We didn't do anything." Mild replied quickly,

Hahahahah , "Okay ,then let's just wait for the end of this year." Mew and Gulf said together loudly.

____________

"All classes are done, Let's go home" Mew said to Bright.
Bright nodded silently.

Suddenly, Mew heard someone laughing. He stopped and started looking around, "Who is laughing that loud." Mew said in mind.

Gulf came out laughingly from the class. After seeing Gulf was laughing. Mew said loudly "Bright don't laugh, I will hit you with a chair."

With a confused face Bright asked Mew "What are you talking about? I didn't laugh."

Watching this, Gulf said "listen Boat, That's my teeth. I will show it off. If you have any problem then just close your eyes and get lost from here". Boat seems confused. "What the hell is happening here?"

Mew looked at Gulf aggressively and left.

Boat asked Gulf, "What's going on?"

" Nothing, let's go back." Replied Gulf.

****************♥️❤️***************

To be continued...

This is my first time rewriting a book. It's my favourite book so I wanted us to read it too so I asked the author that can I make it as MewGulf she accepted it so I'm here started writing it.

I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤️❤️

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

Hana 💖