Chapter 25

"Hey, you two, go to your room."

A voice broke their kiss, they both looked behind and saw Mr. Kanawut was standing there. Gulf was feeling embarrassed seeing his uncle.

"Let's go to the room." Said Mew chuckled.

"Shut up bastard." Yelled Gulf.

"What? Uncle already gave his permission so we can go now." Said Mew winked.

Hearing Mew's nonsense, Gulf pinch Mew's ass.

"Aaouchh!!!! What the? Why are you pinching me?" Said Mew rubbing his butt.

"Are you guys done?" Mr. Kanawut laughed.

"Uncle, we need to talk." Said Gulf.

"Huh!!! I'm angry with you. I don't want to
talk" said Mr. Kanawut teasing Gulf.

"But, I need." Said Gulf grap Mr. Kanawut's hand and pulled him on the couch.

"What??!!!" Mr. Kanawut reacted.

"Uncle, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you about him." Gulf said in an apologetic way.

"Mew told me, you told him that, I'm a beast." Said Mr. Kanawut

"What?!! " Gulf reacted to what his uncle said.

Gulf rolled his eyes to Mew. Mew was standing beside his uncle and, pretending like he didn't hear anything, he was innocent.

"Uncle, don't say that, you believed his words." Said Gulf.

"Of course, I did. He is my son-in-law. " Said Mr. Kanawut gave a high five to Mew.

Gulf was dumbfounded by seeing their connection to each other. It seems like Gulf was an outsider and Mr. Kanawut and Mew are Uncle and nephew.

"Woow!!" Gulf said in Wonder.

Mew looked at Gulf, Gulf was looking at them.

"Aiyyaa!! Babe, we are just teasing you. Right uncle?" Said Mew.

"Yes''. Said Mr. Kanawut burst into laughter.

Controlling his laugh, Mr. Kanawut said, " I'm so happy that you got your partner so, I'm going to give a party for both of you."

"Woow!! You are great, uncle." Mew chukled.

"Thank you uncle, for understanding me, my feelings." Said Gulf

"You little fool, I'm not just your uncle or family, I'm your friend. If I don't understand your feelings, who will?" Said Mr. Kanawut, hugging Gulf.

"Aww!!! I need a hug too!!" Said Mew hugged them both.

Gulf was happy that his uncle accepted their relationship.

Breaking the hug, Mr. Kanawut said, "Listen, one of my special friend is coming from America so, after her arriving we will have the party"

"Special friend?" Mew and Gulf asked, raising their eyebrows and giving Mr. Kanawut a suspicious look.

Mr. Kanawut shly said, "she is my crush and best friend."

"Wooooowww!!!!" Gulf and Mew react in combination and burst into laughter.

"Shut up, you two little brat." Said Mr. Kanawut smiling.

Gulf and Mew was still laughing,

After some time, Mr. Kanawut noticed his house was ruined badly. All the couch cushions were on the ground. His house was messed up fully.

"Oh my God!!! What's all this? You two ruined my house this badly?" Mr. Kanawut shouted in shock.

"Heheheh." Gulf and Mew laugh awkwardly.