Chapter 4

"I have a message from Tharn". I said with excitement clearly in my face.

"Woow!" exclaimed Boat and Mild.

"Good Morning." I replied the message.
Tharn Thara Kirigun : "What are you doing?"

"Having my breakfast, what about you?"
Tharn Thara Kirigun : "Oh! I am sitting with my friend".

"Oh!! Okay talk to you later, I have classes".
Tharn Thara Kirigun : Oh!! Okay then, bye.

**Author's POV**

After saying bye to Tharn Thara Kirigun, Gulf and his friends went for class.

Mew and Bright were still there. They were watching Gulf. He was busy with phone.

"Don't you think Gulfis blushing today?" Bright said to Mew.
Mew didn't answer.

Suddenly Mew said, "Bright, let's go for class we are getting late".

Something is wrong with Mew, Bright was thinking in his mind. Mew is lost somewhere.

"What happened to you?" Bright asked Mew.
"Nothing, just walk fast. I don't want to be late in class". Mew said to Bright.

After reaching class, Mew looked at Gulf. Gulf was busy with his friends.

**Mew's POV**

When I saw Gulf, He was with his friends and they were discussing and laughing about something.

Teacher came, and we all sat properly for the lecture.

Middle of the lecture, I saw Gulf is sleeping in class. He never did that before. What's wrong with him? Why is he sleeping in class?

After some time, I found myself starting at Gulf. Oh!!Shit what the hell is wrong with me? Why am I staring at him? By the way he sleeps, he looks like a baby and his lips.. Damn,, Ewww!! What the fuck. Why am I thinking about that lunatic? I don't want to think about him. No!!No!!.

"Why are you saying No!No!?" Said Bright with a confusing look.
"Nothing" I replied.

After the classes, I was on the ground with Bright. I was scrolling my phone.
"Hey! Mew, take a look. Gulf looking so happy. And also he is busy with phone. I think he is in a relationship". Said Bright looking at Gulf.

"I don't know" I replied Bright.
"Why you are so annoying today?" Bright asked me and rolled his eyes.
"Nothing. I don't know why? But I am not feeling well today."
"Are you having a fever? Bright asked me, touching my forehead.
I slapped in his hand, and said, "no I don't have a fever.I am just feeling something is missing today".

"I know what is missing" said Bright with a witching Smile.

"What?" I asked him.
"Just follow me, come on". Said Bright.

Bright stopped in front of the canteen. Someone is singing in the canteen. Sounds are coming out. "Ahh!!This voice. Who is this guy with such a sweet voice". I said to Bright.

I entered in canteen. All people are surrounding Gulf. I wondered if it was Gulf, Who was singing. I looked at Gulf and we had a sudden eye contact. I broke eye contact and got out of the canteen.

I was feeling so annoyed. Today is not the same as any other day. I don't have any arguments or fights with Gulf. And that's so weird.

"I decided to do something with Gulf" said Bright.
"What will you do?" I asked Bright with a smile and curiosity.

"Wait and Watch" said Bright.

After waiting some time, Gulf and his friends came out from the canteen.

Bright said teasing Gulf "Someone had his first time last night, and he didn't sleep properly last night. So, he was sleeping in class".

Gulf stopped walking, snatched a water bottle from Mild, opened it and splashed it on Bright's face with full force.

Bright and I were shocked about what Gulf just did.

After few second, I bark in shock, "What the fuck you did that!?

"He deserves it, he just uses his dirty mind to tease me. How dare he!!." Shouted Gulf in anger.

"He didn't mention your name. So, why do you react like this?" I asked Gulf curiously.

"What do you guys think about me? Am I a baby, who can't understand teasing words towards me. I was sleeping in the class and everyone knows that." Said Gulf blast in anger.

"So, you admit it, It was your first time last night." I said, mocking him.

Gulf snatched cold coffee from Boat and splashed it on my face. And said "You guys deserve this, actually no, you guys deserve worse than it.

Me and Bright were just numbed out seeing Gulf's action.

Gulf seems he can kill us with his pen which he is holding tightly in his hand, if we say anything about him at this moment.

"You guys are bastard, I want to kill you guys one day." Gulf cursed while walking out from the canteen.

We are surrounded by all students in college. Everyone is used to it, because that's not the first time we had this kind of fight.

Last time when we had a fight, Gulf literally climbed on me and scratched my back with his nails.

Without saying anything we also walked away from the canteen.

"That's what I was missing" I said with a laugh while walking.
"Are you insane?" Bright asked me with anger.

"Yes. I am insane. Didn't you know that?"
"Ahh! Mew, just look at your shirt that looks so bad." Bright said.

"It's ok, I will wash it."

I am feeling happy...

***************❤️♥️***************

To be continued...

Happy reading naa ❤️

Sorry loves I couldn't update "What If" today. Editing this is too hard than I imagined hehe, but I loved it. Tomorrow I will update it naa so there won't be update for this book.

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖