Chapter 24

After introducing himself as Gulf's husband, Mew was standing proudly in front of Gulf's uncle. Gulf was trying to hide himself behind Mew. Gulf's uncle was shocked by Mew's introduction.

"What did you say?" Asked Mr. Kanawut calming himself from shock.

"I said, I'm his husband. Actually, I'm his soon to be husband. How are you uncle- in- law?" Asked Mew and bowed.

Mr. Kanawut was standing there like he was dumbfounded. He doesn't know what to say or what to do. Gulf was still hiding behind Mew from his uncle.

"Gulf come front of me right now!!" Mr. Kanawut screamed.

Gulf came in front of his uncle, he was shivering in fear. Mew was standing there proudly and he was ready to save Gulf from Mr. Kanawut.

"Is this true?" Asked Mr. Kanawut

"Don't worry Guppy, said him the truth. If he hits you, I'm here to save you. Huh!!" Said Mew proudly.

Gulf looked at Mew. It was like Gulf was trying to say, stop it, you bastard. I will kill you after this. Just wait for it dumb head. Fuck!! Fuck!!.

"Ye..yes..we are in a relationship." Said Gulf looking at the floor.

"Babe, you forgot to say that, you are living in my place. I mean we are living together." Said Mew proudly smiling at Gulf.

"Shut the fuck up Mew!! What the fuck are you doing." Gulf cursed Mew in his mind.

"What!!!??" Mr. Kanawut had another shock.

"Yes. We are living together. But, We didn't do that. Hihi!! You know what I mean." Said Mew with a smirk.

Gulf was dumbfounded hearing Mew. Mr. Kanawut was dumbfounded too in shock.

"Gulf!!!!!!" Mr. Kanawut screamed.

"Why are you screaming? He is in front of you." Said Mew laughing.

"Oh!! I forgot". said Mr. Kanawut.

"Shut up, Mew." Yelled Gulf.

"Uncle, I'm sorry. But, I really love him. I'm sorry for disappointing you." Said Gulf, almost crying.

"Yes. You disappointed me. I'm your family, I always support you like a friend. I shared every single moment with you. Even, I shared about my crush that I had in my college and you didn't tell me about him. You didn't share a single thing. I'm very upset with you." Said Mr. Kanawut pretends as if he is angry.

"I'm sorry uncle, I disappointed you. Wait, What?" Gulf was surprised by hearing his uncle.

"Don't talk with me. I'm very angry with you huh!!" Said Mr. Kanawut and went close to Mew.

"Uncle..."

Cutting off Gulf, Mr. Kanawut hugged Mew and said " Son-in-law, I'm very impressed with you my boy. Come with me, let's have breakfast together." Mr. Kanawut grap Mew's hand and pulls him to the breakfast table.

"Aiyyaa!! Uncle, I love you!! You are the best. But, Gulf was afraid to tell you, he acted like you are a beast and, after knowing he is in a relationship with a boy, you will eat him like a monster, you know." Said Mew laughing.

"What!! He told you, I'm a beast and I will eat him?" Mr. Kanawut asked in surprise.

"No, he didn't, but he acted like you are a monster". Said Mew.

"I know, he is very poor spirited." Said Mr. Kanawut

Mr. Kanawut and Mew gave each other high five and burst into laughter. They were having their breakfast and laughing together. Gulf was standing behind them and watching them laughing. He was very confused.