Chapter 19

**Gulf's POV**

After reaching Mew's house,

Sitting on the couch, suddenly I remember that day when I got to know Tharn is Mew.

"Hey, why are you smiling?" Asked Mew.

I came out from the world of imagination, and said, "was I smiling?"

"Yes", replied Mew.

"Hehehe, I was just thinking about something, I didn't realize, I am smiling." I said, giving him another smile.

"Ohh!! What were you laughing at?" Asked Mew.

Hearing his question I panicked for few seconds, then I managed myself to calm and said , " I was thinking about Tharn I had told you about him before, he is my online best friend."

After listening to my answer, Mew smiled but the smile disappeared from his lips in a few seconds. He didn't say anything.

"Mew, where is the restroom I need to freshen up." I said breaking silence.

"Oh! Yeah. I need shower, let me show you the restroom." Said Mew getting up from the couch.

I nodded and started to follow him.

"You can use, this room. My room is beside you're. Okay! Take your time, I am going for shower. Come to my room if you need anything." Said Mew and went to his room.

After cleaning myself, I remember I didn't bring clothes to wear. So, I went to Mew's room. But there was no one. I heard some sound coming from the bathroom. Mew was in it.

"Mew!!! First, I need some clothes to wear. I forgot to bring mine." I said from outside the bathroom.

"I hope he heard me". I thought to myself. And I went to the cupboard to take out Mew's clothes for me.

Suddenly I heard a sound of opening door, I looked back, Mew was coming out from washroom wrapping a bath towel around his waist, Water droplets running down his still wet hair to his neck then his body and hiding behind his wrapped towel, his pink cheeks, his mesmerizing brown eyes, his wet red lips looking like fresh cherry, his muscular body, his perfect milky white skin.

Watching his half bare body, my heart was beating fast and fast. He was looking beautiful. Suddenly, Mew started moving towards me , "what are you doing?" I mumble. He didn't answer. He was coming towards me and I was stepping backwards suddenly I bumped on the cupboard. Mew was so close to me, I could feel his warm breath. Water droplets from his hair touched my lips. My heart is beating faster and faster. Mew came closer to my face, I closed my eyes quickly.

"Baby!!" Mew called.

I opened my eyes and saw he was standing in front of me, with a white shirt and pajama in his hand.

"Here, you can change now. Take these clothes." Said Mew.

"You were taking out clothes?" Gulf asked.

"Yeah!!" Replied Mew, rubbing his hair with another towel.

I took clothes from his hand and quickly ran away from his room to my room.

"What was that!? My heart is literally paining from beating that fast. I took the glass of water from the table beside the bed. I drink it in one breath.

Calm down! Calm down! It's okay!! Ah!! Uff!! Why are you beating so fast?" It's ok Gulf Kanawut, come down.

After a few minutes, my heart beat became normal again, so I changed my clothes. And went down. Mew was sitting on the couch.