Chapter 26

Mew and Gulf were walking side by side holding each other's hand. Suddenly, Gulf screamed, "Mewwwwwwwww........".

"What happened?? Are you okay?" Asked Mew in panic.

"Yeah, What will happen to me? Look, Cotton candy. I want to have one." Said Gulf pointing to a man who was selling cotton Candy in the park.

"Seriously?? You are enough for giving me a heart attack." Said Mew in a cold gaze.

"Hihi!!! Sorry, buy me one please. MewMew!!!" Said Gulf chuckled.

"Hm!! Let's go." Said Mew and walked to buy cotton candy for Gulf.

Mew bought all cotton candy placed in the stand.

"Here you go. All for you." Said Mew placing all cotton candy in Gulf's hand.

"Haa!!! All of this?? Why??" Said Gulf was surprised and shocked both.

"You wanted to have it. So, I bought all for you. " Said Mew.

"Ah!!!! Woow!! You are crazy. I just wanted one, not all of them." Said Gulf.

"But, cotton candy made you smile. So,I bought it all." Said Mew, smiling.

"Ahaa!!! That means, Whatever makes me smile, will you buy all of those for me?" Asked Gulf raising his eyebrows

" Yes. I will. I'm your superhero. Hahahahahhaa.". Said Mew raising his one hand to the sky like superman and smiling like a lunatic.

Gulf burst into laughter. "Let's go now. We are getting late. " Said Gulf while laughing.

"Hihi!!! Let's go." Said Mew holding Gulf's hand cotton candy also.

After walking for some time, Mew's call buzzed in.

"Who is calling me?" Said Mew released Gulf's hand and took out his phone from his back pocket of jeans. Mew looked at phone, It's a call from Boat. Mew received the call.

"Hello!!". Greet Mew

"Where are both of you?" Asked Boat from the other side of the phone.

"We are on the way of Gulf's drom for his stuff". Replied Mew.

"Ah!! We are in your house and, we brought Gulf's stuff also. Hey, did you remember the plane?" Asked Boat.

"Oh!! Yeah, Yeah.. hahaha. Okay, we are coming." Said Mew cut the call immediately.

"What happened? Why did you laugh?" Asked Gulf in confusion.

"Oh!!! Nothing. They brought your stuff to our home. Let's go." Said Mew and held Gulf's hand.

Gulf blush hearing 'our home' from Mew.

'I'm really really lucky to have you MewMew. I love you so much, more than my life.' Gulf thought to himself and smiled.

Mew call a taxi, they get into a taxi. After an hour, a taxi stopped in front of the Suppasit mansion. They got down and went inside their house.

"So, finally you both are here." Said Boat.

"Hahaha!!! Probably." Said Mew went closer to Boat and punched him hard on his back.

"Wahh!! Wah!! Why are you beating me?" Asked Boat rubbed his back.

"Hahahah!!! Friends fact.....hahahha...You idiot why you mention about plan in phone. I was with Gulf. What if he had heard?? Idiot.. bastard..." Mew whispered in Boat's ear.

"Hey, what are you guys doing? " Asked Gulf raising his eyebrows

"Ahhhh.. Nothing, nothing.." Mew cut off by Boat.