Chapter 21

Gulf and Mew were hugging each other and crying because they were happy. Mew was extremely happy. He was waiting for this moment for so long and finally that moment arrived.

"Yayy!!! We are so happy for you both. Finally, finally they confessed. And finally they are together now." Said Win clapping.

Hearing clapping they broke their hug. Gulf and Mew looked at each other and Mew placed a kiss on Gulf's cheeks in front of their friends. Gulf was blushing like a tomato. His eyes are still red because of crying.

All of their friends congratulate them.

"Let's go home now. It's already late". Said Gulf.

"Yeah, let's go". Said Mew.

"Okay. then, Bye". Said Gulf and started walking.

Mew grabs Gulf's hand and says " where are you going?"

"Ahh, for now we are going to the dorm. But maybe tomorrow, I will shift to my uncle's house". Replied Gulf.

"In your dreams, huh!!" Mew mumbled to himself.

"What??" Asked Gulf.

"Nothing, for today we all are going to my place". Said Mew and pulled Gulf to him, picked Gulf in his hand in bridal style and started walking.

Boat, Mild, Bright and Win were giggling themselves.

"Ohh God! They are looking so cute! Said Win.

"Yes, Mew waited for Gulf for so long, so he is very happy. I just pray for their happiness. May God Bless them both" said Bright with a big smile and hugging Win.

"Awww!! Babe, I love you so much." Said Win, hugging him back.

Looking at Win and Bright's lovey-dovey moments. Boat placed a kiss on Mild's forehead and whispered " I love you bae."

Mild blush and whispered back " I love you more".

"Are you guy's coming?" Mew screamed.

"What do you think? Of course, we are coming". Said Bright, raising his voice.

"Then, please can you walk fast?" Mew screamed back.

"Yeah, you go on, we are coming". Said Boat.

_________

"Guppy, you know what?" Said Mew, smiling.

"What? Asked Gulf.

"I love you so much". Replied Mew smiling at Gulf.

"I love you more." Said Gulf embraced Mew's neck with his hand.

"Hey, you both. Don't do it now please, that's a road. Let's go home first." Said Boat.

"Fuck off". Mew yelled at Boat.

"I will fuck off with my Mild" said Boat giving a mischief look at Mild.

"Shut up bastard!!" Said Mild kicking Boat.

Bright and Win were giggling themselves.

After reaching home, Mew made Gulf sit on the couch. And Mew also sat beside Gulf. Gulf was blushing.

"You look so beautiful when your cheeks turn red while blushing". Said Mew cupping Gulf's cheeks.

"I am so hungry" said Boat, sitting beside Gulf and Mew.

Mew gave him a death glare, Boat looked at Mew and quickly stood up from his position saying "I didn't say anything. You guys carry on".

Gulf started laughing, and said "let me cook something for you guys".

"That's no need. I already ordered food" said Mew.

"Oh, okay. Thank you Mew". Said Mild.

After their food arrived, Gulf and Mew arranged food on the table for their friends. Mew fed Gulf with his own hand. Gulf also fed Mew back. They were so happy with each other. After dinner, Bright and Win went home. Mew arranged a guest room for Boat and Mild. And now Gulf and Mew are in one room.

It was the first awkward situation for both of them. They were in a relationship but, They were going to sleep with each other in one room.

"So??" Said Gulf

"So, what to do?" Asked Mew.

"Who will sleep on the couch?" Asked Gulf.

"Ahh!! let me sleep. You sleep on the bed". Said Mew.

Gulf didn't deny it because he was so tired, he just wanted to sleep.

"Okay, good night MewMew!!" Said Gulf

"Good night, my little cute baby" Said Mew pulling Gulf close to him and kissing him on his cheeks.

Gulf kissed him back and went to the bed. Gulf was sleeping already. He fell asleep too fast for his tiredness. But, Mew wasn't able to sleep. So, he got up from the couch and went to the bed, sitting beside Gulf.

"Baby, You look so cute while sleeping. Let me click some photos. Yayy!!" Mumble Mew himself picks his phone from the bedside table and starts clicking Gulf's pictures. After clicking hundred pictures of Gulf, Mew placed his phone and kissed on Gulf's red chestnut lips.

"You keep sleeping, let me kiss you all over your face". Mew giggles himself and starts placing soft kisses on Gulf's overall face. First he kisses Gulf's forehead, then eyes, then his tip of nose, then his red chestnut lips and finally on his chin.

"Why are you so sweet?". Mew asked sleeping Gulf.

After kissing Gulf enough, he falls asleep cuddling Gulf.

In the morning, Gulf woke up and found Mew was sleeping beside him cuddling him like a baby.

"Why is he here?" Gulf mumble himself.

Gulf didn't wake Mew up, he quietly took Mew's phone from the table to watch time.

When Gulf opened Mew's phone, he saw a picture of him on Mew's lock screen.

"Aww!! Mew, I love you so much baby". Saying Gulf about kiss Mew's lips, Suddenly Mew opens his eyes. Gulf was closer to him. Gulf felt awkward so he quickly got out of bed and stood quietly.

"Ah..h..you wake up!!" Said Gulf

"Yes, probably at the wrong time". Mew replied.

Gulf smiles awkwardly.

Seeing Gulf smile, Mew got up from the bed "You wanted to kiss me, didn't you?" Mew slowly walked to his love.

****************♥️❤️***************

To be continued...

As promised I hope I made you the happiest nong 😂 BLshere

Happy reading ❤️

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖